Points for Rent - 121 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to stay at Beach Club or Poly Sept 13-16. Studio preferred. 3 Adults 2 Kiddos. Thanks a million!

Looking to stay at AKL (Jambo house only) from Nov. 29- Dec 5 2020.
New to this site--not sure how to PM.

Use year starts Sept 2020.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Looking to stay at AK a week in June. Any deluxe studios available? We prefer a weekday arrival like Tuesday-Tuesday or Wed-We’d, etc

Looking for 4-7 days in a studio in August. Was thinking 16th-23rd but it doesn’t have to be those exact dates. Can you tell me what if anything is available around that time that fits within the points you have left to sell?

Is there availability and do you have the points still for Old Key West, 2-Bedroom, on the dates 1/3/21 - 1/10/21 for 230pts? Thanks for checking!

Looking to book kidanivillage studio standard view November 15-24th. 112 points. I’m flexible on dates.

Good evening,
Is there availability and do you have the points still for AKV, 2-Bedroom, Standard View or Savanna view on the dates 1/3/21 - 1/10/21? Thanks for checking!

Hi! Interested in 63 AKV points for standard/value studio 09/30-10/5 of 2020. Ready to book immediately for any availability.

Hi, I'm interested in 54 points for a standard studio at the Polynesian 09/30 - 10/02 (3 nights). Can you check availability? Thanks!

Use year starts Sept 2020.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
I'll take all of your SSR. I'm an existing DVC member myself. I am trying to book asap for a stay in May. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter