Points for rent $13.75-$15.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1 bedroom BLT 3/5/18 - 3/13/18. If this is not one of your homes, would you be able to check on 9/5 again for me. I found someone who could check, but did not have enough points for me to use :(

Looking for 1 bedroom BLT 3/5/18 - 3/13/18. If this is not one of your homes, would you be able to check on 9/5 again for me. I found someone who could check, but did not have enough points for me to use :(

Below is what is currently available. Anyone who has the points can rent at any resort for you for that period since you are within the 7 month booking window.

Unfortunately, that is just too many points for what i have left for that Use Year.

Screenshot_20170818-133559.png

Looking for boardwalk or beach club villa studio on January 6 if there is anything available

Thanks for your reply. If you are willing to transfer 5 - 29 points please let me know. I was going to buy the 24 points (5 + 24 = 29) from DVC, but I can also just get them for you if you wish.
My email is: fuerstc@mac.com
Thanks, Cindy

Looking for a studio Sept. 30 - Oct. 3 (3 nights) or Oct. 29 - Nov. 1 (3 nights).

Anything available? Thanks!

Hi! Looking for studio at Polynesian from January 20th-January 24th 2018. Either standard or lake view!

Looking for one night November 30, 2017, a studio or one bedroom...open to any resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter