Points for rent $13.75-$15.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Do you still have points available? We are looking for a studio 1-2 nights anytime in October. Preferably, AKL (savanna view), Polynesian or Boulder Ridge.
Thank you so much!
Jennifer

IMG_0046.PNG IMG_0047.PNG IMG_0048.PNG IMG_0049.PNG IMG_0050.PNG IMG_0051.PNG
Hello!
Do you still have points available? We are looking for a studio 1-2 nights anytime in October. Preferably, AKL (savanna view), Polynesian or Boulder Ridge.
Thank you so much!
Jennifer

Here are the availabilty calendars for the resorts you requested for October. None of them have more than one consecutive night. I also included OKW and SSR since they have two or more consecutive night available.

Hi. I'm interested in a studio anywhere from November 21-27. Let me know if you have points left and if there is any availability anywhere. Thank you!!

I have over 500 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.
Hi I need a studio at OKW 13th -26th December , I have rented many time before and I am ready to book
Thanks !

I am looking for any availability at any of the resorts, either a one bedroom or suite. Nov 7-12, 2017. I am willing to be a bit flexible with my dates based on availability but I NEED atleast Nov 9-11, 2017 (as I am getting married in Disney World on the 10). This bride is stressing out about finding a place to stay.

Tmpatrignani@gmail.com

I am looking for any availability at any of the resorts, either a one bedroom or suite. Nov 7-12, 2017. I am willing to be a bit flexible with my dates based on availability but I NEED atleast Nov 9-11, 2017 (as I am getting married in Disney World on the 10). This bride is stressing out about finding a place to stay.

Tmpatrignani@gmail.com

There is not a single studio or 1BR available at any DVC resort for the nights of 11/9 or 11/10.

Maybe book direct with Disney...

Hi If you still have points available can you check availability for Jan 1-6 at Boardwalk villas- studio? Thanks

I have over 500 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Looking for a studio for 3-4 nights including either 12/04 or 12/11 for moonlight magic.

Hello I am looking for a studio for 3 adults. No resort preference on 10/1/17-10/3/17. Please let me know if you have anything available. I am looking to book as soon as possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter