Points for rent @ 14.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee fan

Mouseketeer
I have 295 points available for rent. I have rented successfully many times in the past. Please leave your dates of travel, your resort preference, and your room size and I'll check availability asap. Thank you. Karen

I have 295 points available for rent. I have rented successfully many times in the past. Please leave your dates of travel, your resort preference, and your room size and I'll check availability asap. Thank you. Karen
Hello - I was interested in renting 98 pts for BCV check in 7/12/2017 checking out 7/16/2017 (4 nights - Std Deluxe room - I have party of 5 and am hoping for 2 queen and 1 twin pull out sofa sleeper) - Thanks - Andrea

Jan 19-28th 2018, Boardwalk studio or any studio. 2 adults 1 4 year old 1 2 year old. Thanks-Lindsey

Hello - I was interested in renting 98 pts for BCV check in 7/12/2017 checking out 7/16/2017 (4 nights - Std Deluxe room - I have party of 5 and am hoping for 2 queen and 1 twin pull out sofa sleeper) - Thanks - Andrea

Andrea, there is no availability for a studio at BCV 7/12-7/16.
The only resort with a studio available for those dates is Saratoga for 64 or 76 points depending on your view and it only sleeps 4.

There is availability for 1 bedroom that sleeps 5 at Old Key West for 132 pts.

These are also available for a 1 BR but sleep 4:
Animal Kingdom 132 or 158 pts.
Saratoga 134 or 154 pts.
Boardwalk 160 pts.
Boulder Ridge at Wilderness 160 pts.

Regards,
Karen

Jan 19-28th 2018, Boardwalk studio or any studio. 2 adults 1 4 year old 1 2 year old. Thanks-Lindsey

Hi Lindsey,

There is availability at Boardwalk for a studio for 139 points but I am unable to book at that resort until 7 months prior to your date.

I can book at Saratoga Springs now for 111 or 129 points depending on your view and try to switch it to Boardwalk in June if you'd like. Otherwise, I would recommend finding someone on this board whose home resort is Boardwalk Villas and they would be able to book it now for you.

Regards,
Karen

Andrea, there is no availability for a studio at BCV 7/12-7/16.
The only resort with a studio available for those dates is Saratoga for 64 or 76 points depending on your view and it only sleeps 4.

There is availability for 1 bedroom that sleeps 5 at Old Key West for 132 pts.

These are also available for a 1 BR but sleep 4:
Animal Kingdom 132 or 158 pts.
Saratoga 134 or 154 pts.
Boardwalk 160 pts.
Boulder Ridge at Wilderness 160 pts.

Regards,
Karen

Thank you for checking into this for me. While it has been 10 years since we visited Disney we really wanted to stay at BCV for obviously the great pool. Thinking I may have to just book directly with Yacht Club or Beach club to stay there. Best of luck on selling your points!! -Andrea

Thank you for checking into this for me. While it has been 10 years since we visited Disney we really wanted to stay at BCV for obviously the great pool. Thinking I may have to just book directly with Yacht Club or Beach club to stay there. Best of luck on selling your points!! -Andrea

Best of luck and enjoy you're vacation with your little ones!

Hi! I'm looking for either a 2 bedroom villa or 2 deluxe studios for 11/2-11/4/17. We have 6 adults and 2 children (3 & 6). We would love to stay at BWV but will consider BCV or AKL. Thank you!

Hi! I'm looking for either a 2 bedroom villa or 2 deluxe studios for 11/2-11/4/17. We have 6 adults and 2 children (3 & 6). We would love to stay at BWV but will consider BCV or AKL. Thank you!

Sorry, no availability for any of those resorts in a 2BR or studio.

Saratoga, Old Key West, and Polynesian have availability.

hello im looking to stay from nov 26 and check out nov 29 (3days) or dec 3 and check out dec 6 looking for animal kingdom or poly those are the two we would like but open to other resorts. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 9 and 4 thank you

Last edited:
Sorry, no availability for any of those resorts in a 2BR or studio.

Saratoga, Old Key West, and Polynesian have availability.

Thanks! We currently have a room only reservation for 10/29/17-11/2/17 at Art of Animation but maybe we could look into renting points for the first part of the trip or the length of stay (10/29-11/4/17).

Is there a chance you could check what might be available? Sorry to put you through so much work!

If nothing is available, then could you advise what it would be to stay at Saratoga Springs? Thank you :)

hello im looking to stay from nov 26 and check out nov 29 (3days) or dec 3 and check out dec 6 looking for animal kingdom or poly those are the two we would like but open to other resorts. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 9 and 4 thank you

Hi Joe,
Are you looking for a studio?

Hi,
I am looking for a value studio at AKV for 4 nights, 11/27 - 12/1, two adults, 1child. Any possibility?
Linda Andrae

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter