Points For Rent: 140 @ 11.00 per pt. Sept 30 use year

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, lol. I just realized that you weren't the original poster but also looking for a room! Hope you get one! :-)

I am looking for Garden view inn room at Vero Beach nights of Sept 13th and 14th. Currently shows available. If you can accommodate I will paypal you.
-Bill

Hello,

I am looking for one night (Sept. 4 to Sept. 5) in a studio at AKL but will consider other resorts.

Can you please let me know if you have any points left? I'm looking for a studio for 4 nights 9/17-9/21. I prefer AKL, but know last minute availability may be limited. I'd be interested in knowing if anything is available. Thank you so much.

I have 140 points for rent at 11.00 per point. Must be used by Sept. 30, 2015. Experienced renter and I use PayPal for payment. I had to renew membership so I am reposting. But I did have a chance to respond to some of you already. Thanks!

Looking for studio at AKV or OKW - looking for 2 consecutive nights - anytime between 9/6 - 9/10. Thanks!

I'm looking to book a studio 09/24 and 09/25, they can be a separate resorts if needed! I really would like to be on the monorail or by epcot, but will take most anything at this point!

Hi. Looking for a BCV studio on Fri Sept 11 for 1 night. If that's not available I'll have to do some rethinking! Thx. Kelly

I have 140 points for rent at 11.00 per point. Must be used by Sept. 30, 2015. Experienced renter and I use PayPal for payment. I had to renew membership so I am reposting. But I did have a chance to respond to some of you already. Thanks!
Looking for a studio or one bedroom at AK,BC or SS for Sept 5 and 6

Hello!! We are looking for 1 night - studio at AKL with a pool view for 2 adults. 9/21...if it's available and if you still have points available that is! ;)
Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter