Points for Rent: 146 (plus 124) Points @ BLT for FEB24UY $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking to rent out my points for next year.

I have 146 points currently sitting in a Feb 2024 use year, and 124 Points in the 2025 use year. I will bank or or borrow points for the correct renter if need be. I can book 11 months out a BLT, and 7 months at other locations.

Not considering a transfer at this time.

A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 3 months before check in. In the event points need to be borrowed, a deposit will be needed prior to securing a booking as borrowing points can't be reversed. Open to different payment options but being Canadian the options are limited. Paypal is typically what I have used with the renter covering the Paypal fees.

I have been away from the boards for some time now but am a long time member of the DIS and have rented my points out to other DIS members a number of times.

If you would like me to look up availability, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask or PM!

Thanks everyone!

Character Reference: @potzie2 , @D-La, @ErinS oldZoocrew, @etzmn123 More available upon request.

Just a Bump!
Hello Mike! Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this available!

Hello Mike! Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this available!
Hi there.

Unfortunately, Aulani will be a tough get for May. Some limited options in a 1 bedroom first half of May but would be more points then I'm looking to rent out.

Nothing really for a studio, or standard hotel room.

Goodluck!

Hi there.

Unfortunately, Aulani will be a tough get for May. Some limited options in a 1 bedroom first half of May but would be more points then I'm looking to rent out.

Nothing really for a studio, or standard hotel room.

Goodluck!
Darn, okay thank you for checking.

-Callie

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking to rent out my points for next year.

I have 146 points currently sitting in a Feb 2024 use year, and 124 Points in the 2025 use year. I will bank or or borrow points for the correct renter if need be. I can book 11 months out a BLT, and 7 months at other locations.

Not considering a transfer at this time.

A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 3 months before check in. In the event points need to be borrowed, a deposit will be needed prior to securing a booking as borrowing points can't be reversed. Open to different payment options but being Canadian the options are limited. Paypal is typically what I have used with the renter covering the Paypal fees.

I have been away from the boards for some time now but am a long time member of the DIS and have rented my points out to other DIS members a number of times.

If you would like me to look up availability, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask or PM!

Thanks everyone!

Character Reference: @potzie2 , @D-La, @ErinS oldZoocrew, @etzmn123 More available upon request.
Any points for Feb 2-5, 2024?

Any points for Feb 2-5, 2024?
Hi mkaucher,

As in 3 weeks from now? While the points are valid during that time I'm not sure what availability would be like this close to the check-in date. Generally, DVC is not well suited for bookings within 30 days.

It would also come with a load of restrictions put on the points so not something I will be able to help you out with unfortunately.

Good luck and I hope you have a great trip!

Any resort or room for 2 Adults Feb 2-5, 2004?
Not sure as anything that close would require a call to Member Services I believe. I very much doubt it.

I'd be happy to help looking for anything April 1st or beyond.

Shoot me a DM if you have any questions.

Hello, seeking a room for 02/16-02/19 for 2 adults and 2 kids
Of this year? DVC is not well suited for bookings within 30 days so it's extremely unlikely you will find a member who can help with those dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter