Points for rent: 146+ VGF points @$17-18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate33

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
These are 146 VGF points (October UY) and must be used for a stay ending by 9/30/24. They have home resort priority at Grand Floridian. For stays seven months or less away, 80 points can be used for any resort; 66 can’t be used at Riviera or Disneyland Hotel Villas. I have extra points I can use to complete a reservation that requires more than 146 points.

Minimum 30 points per reservation @$18/point; $17/point for 50 points or more in a single reservation.

I’m an experienced renter and ready to help you plan your next vacation!

Last edited:

These are 146 VGF points (October UY) and must be used for a stay ending by 9/30/24. They have home resort priority at Grand Floridian. For stays seven months or less away, 80 points can be used for any resort; 66 can’t be used at Riviera or Disneyland Hotel Villas. I have extra points I can use to complete a reservation that requires more than 146 points.

Minimum 30 points per reservation @$19/point; $18/point for 50 points or more in a single reservation.

I’m an experienced renter and ready to help you plan your next vacation!
We are very interested in staying at Disney resorts during the month of September next year. Our first choice is beach club, but grand Floridian would also be an acceptable choice. Let me know how we go about this with you.

We are very interested in staying at Disney resorts during the month of September next year. Our first choice is beach club, but grand Floridian would also be an acceptable choice. Let me know how we go about this with you.

I will need your dates and names of all guests, age of kids for Disney’s system, email, phone and postal address. I will put the room on temporary hold for you right away pending completion of contract and payment. I will then send a contract to sign using DocuSign and accept payment by Zelle or Apple Cash. If you send the info by private message, we can get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter