Points For Rent: 150 SSR points expire 9/30/21/ $15.00 pp/ Use anywhere--CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to travel sometime Mid-September, like around Sept. 7th thru the 15th. Would like to stay for appox. 8 nights. Preference is Boardwalk villas but anywhere that sleeps 5-2 adults and 3 kiddos. Sleeper sofa and pull down bed for the kids is fine with a queen for mom and dad.

Looking to travel sometime Mid-September, like around Sept. 7th thru the 15th. Would like to stay for appox. 8 nights. Preference is Boardwalk villas or Grand Floridian but anywhere that sleeps 5-2 adults and 3 kiddos. Sleeper sofa and pull down bed for the kids is fine with a queen for mom and dad.

Looking to travel sometime Mid-September, like around Sept. 7th thru the 15th. Would like to stay for appox. 8 nights. Preference is Boardwalk villas or Grand Floridian but anywhere that sleeps 5-2 adults and 3 kiddos. Sleeper sofa and pull down bed for the kids is fine with a queen for mom and dad.

Good morning I checked this morning and they had availability at SSR for 180 points which requires more than what I have. Sorry.

I need 6-48 points for a reservation I'm working on. If you have some points left over, pm me and I'd love to take them as a transfer. Thank you!

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!

Hello! We are looking for something for June 16th to June 23rd
Any resort ( I am sure not much is available this soon out)
Studio room
View is not important standard is fine
3 adults and one Disney adult (15)

Hello! We are looking for something for June 16th to June 23rd
Any resort ( I am sure not much is available this soon out)
Studio room
View is not important standard is fine
3 adults and one Disney adult (15)

There is a studio available at SSR for 106 Points :)

Looking for a studio for 4 adults during 4/16-4/19 I'm flexible on resorts but would love AKL!

1) Sept 22-27
2) a) Boardwalk, b) Beach Club c) Saratoga Springs
3) Studio (2 adults)
4) Standard if available, but will take preferred

Bumping--- I have enough points for a short trip. I have a small amount left for a couple of nights (like four nights or less) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter