• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 158 @ $8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are points still available to rent ? I would like a studio at the Boardwalk for Feb25-Feb27. Thanks

any chance of a studio anywhere on 2/14 and 15?
how many pts would that require?

Hi

Please call me I'll take all the points. We're going down in Feb 20-27. Will pay the $8 per point. Will pay with certified check before you make reservations.

Thank you
Michael Langton
Cell 603-315-4404

looking for studio in 1) VWL, 2) BWV, 3) BCV for the 23rd-27th..checking out on the 28th...(5 nites)...thanks for your help

How about 2 nights standard view studio at AKV for April 6th & 7th? Thanks. DO you still have pts. left?Hi, Do you still have pts. available? If so, would need 2 studio rooms at BWV for 2/16.(1 night) Thanks so much!

Do you still have pts.? How about 2 nights at AKV studio standard view April 6th & 7th. Thanks:flower1:

Hi,

We are looking to stay anywhere in Disney. Arriving Wednesday, February 17th and leaving Sunday, February 21st. We need 2 rooms, we have 2 adults and 4 children (14, 3, and 2 year old twins). erinpiper at comcast.net or call me at 678-294-4711.

Thanks!!

If they points expire the 28th, could you still do a check out on 3/1? I was maybe looking for a short 3 day weekend, 2/27-3/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter