• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 160@$6/pt (exp2/28/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking to transfer 132 points into my account for a vacation in February from the 20-27. Please contact me at 603-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike

Do the completely expire by 2/28, or do you have to have them booked by 2/28? I'd take all the points for a reservation in March if you can use them this way... Erik 719-640-0878

Hi

After thinking if you have to get rid of all 160 and don't have any luck or can't split the points up I'll try to use them all.. (maybe up grade to a bigger unit for a night or something. I'm assuming they expire on Feb 28.

Hi,

I just spoke to Disney and they have the days I need. Though I already had points transfered into my account this use year so I can't have them transfered into my account. So you would have to make the reservation for me. I would take them all. If you want I can send you a cashiers check before you make the reservation.
Please call me at 604-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike

Hi,

Please advise if your points are still available. I am looking for a studio at the Villas at Grand Californian for 3 nights (Feb 24, 25, 26). Please let me know if available.

Thanks so much,
Cecilia

Looking for a 1 bedroom at Wilderness lodge villas for feb 23 & 24...please let me know if you have any available?

Anthony

I am looking for a studio at the Grand Californian from 2/13-2/15, is this available?

Thanks,
Scott

Hi'

Just woundering if the points are available. I posted you yesterday looking to buy all of them. Please call my cell 603-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike Langton

Thank you all for your inquiries about our points. We were able to close out an arrangement, so we'll be closing our post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter