• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent-170 pts 10.00 per point. AKV points-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I lost track of time and I have 170 points expiring by the end of May. My loss is your gain. Please let me know if you are interested and see what kind of reservations are still available.

I lost track of time and I have 170 points expiring by the end of May. My loss is your gain. Please let me know if you are interested and see what kind of reservations are still available

Send me message if you are interested. I need to sell these or lose them 😢

Update I still have 80 points for 10.00. If you need a few more I can use my other points but those would be 18.00. I see a lot of availability this coming Sun-Wed/Thurs. So if you can travel then we can work something out. After Thursday it's very spotty with holiday. Nothing on Sat night next week.

Update I still have 80 points for 10.00. If you need a few more I can use my other points but those would be 18.00. I see a lot of availability this coming Sun-Wed/Thurs. So if you can travel then we can work something out. After Thursday it's very spotty with holiday. Nothing on Sat night next week.
Looking for studio 5/21-5/23

Looking for studio 5/21-5/23

There are a lot of options as of right now. Please text me if you want to move forward with any of these. I am at work and can't always check disboards. 330-685-2103

AKV-Jambo and Kidani-Sav view 32 pts
BW-standard view-20
Poly Standard view-38 pts
SSR-Preffered view-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter