Points for Rent: 180 AKV points and 125 BLT points @ $16/point, use before 5/31/2022 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...

Would you be willing to book 10/10-10/11 Aulani - standard view (1 night)? It's showing available as of now for 22 points.

Thank you,

Hi. Researching split disney vacation with kids for may... Looking into maybe a studio savanna view at jambo. Consider either may 5-8 or may 8-11.
How booked up or available might this be?
Many thanks!

I need 56 points to book Poly standard studio April 8+9. Currently showing availability let me know if you can accommodate please 😊

Hi, I am looking for 56 points to book the Polynesian for April 8 and 9 in a standard studio. It is currently showing available. Please let me know if you can accommodate😊

Hi,

I have 180 AKV points and 125 BLT points for rent at $16/point, it must be used before 5/31/2022.
A 30% deposit is required once the reservation has been made, balance (remaining 70%) would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
Please P.M me the following information if you are interested, then I'll let you know the points needed for this reservation.
1. Dates interested in
2. Resort
3. Room type
Hello anything available for oct 10-11th 2021? 2 adults/2 kids. Thank you

Hi. Researching split disney vacation with kids for may... Looking into maybe a studio savanna view at jambo. Consider either may 5-8 or may 8-11.
How booked up or available might this be?
Many thanks!
Sorry, I only have BLT points remaining, which can only make reservation within 7 months

hi there,
we plan to visit disney world 10/24-10/27, three nights and prefer to stay near the Epcot resort area if any of those places are available.
Are they?

Thank you, Kerry

Looking for a studio for 11/7-11/11
2 adults

AKV savannah view
or BLT

Hi! We are looking for two studio rooms or potentially one two bedroom for 2/24-2/28 2022. Could you check if there is any availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter