• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 180 VGC/225 VGF ($19-20/pt) HOME RESORT PRIORITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate33

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
180 VGC points (December UY)—stay must be finished by 11/31/24

225 VGF points (October UY)—stay finished by 9/30/24

Minimum 30 points per reservation @$20/point; $19/point for 50 points or more in a single reservation.

To book, please PM me names of all guests, age of kids, email, phone and postal address. I will send a contract through DocuSign, and we will be off to the races.

Last edited:
Time to plan your adventure at either of Disney's flagship resorts--the Grand Californian or Grand Floridian!

Hi, looking for saratoga 2 bedroom on dec 10. also might be open to other resorts/room types for that night as there is only 3 of us. Thank you

Hi, looking for saratoga 2 bedroom on dec 10. also might be open to other resorts/room types for that night as there is only 3 of us. Thank you
Yes, a preferred room is available. 78 points.

To book, please PM me names of all guests, age of kids, email, phone and postal address.

I'm now down to about 120 VGC points, although I have leeway to add a few to complete a reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter