Points for Rent: 196 points available, any resort, @ $9/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCNuts

Platinum At Last!
196 points in a holding account, must be used by 1/31/2009. Additional points available if you need them.

May be used at any DVC resort or hotel. Accepting Visa/MC/Amex/Discover - I pay the fees.

Travel Dates : 1/24/09 5 Night Stay departing 1/29/09

1st Preference: BCV or BWV 1 bedroom.

Willing to stay at any deluxe, preference 1 bedroom.

1 bedroom seems to calculate a 105 points for that time frame for BWV, slightly more for BCV.

Very interested if there is availability and past references.

196 points in a holding account, must be used by 1/31/2009. Additional points available if you need them.

May be used at any DVC resort or hotel. Accepting Visa/MC/Amex/Discover - I pay the fees.

Although, it's last minute, if your points are still available and you don't mind a small sale, can you check to see if a Boardwalk Studio (standard) is available for 3 nights, anytime between 1/19/09 and 1/22/09? We'll be there for 10 nights, and wanted grandma to come for three nights during that timeframe. If the whole range is available, I may opt for 4 nights.

3 nights - 27 points
4 nights - 36 points

Thanks!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm 8 months pregnant and I know there is no way I'll make it down to WDW this year.

I'm looking to sell the following:

100 Developer Points to be used at Saratoga Springs
160 2009 Use Year Points at Saratoga Springs
100 2009 Use Year Points at Animal Kingdom

I think I may also have a few points (like 8) left over from 2008...

I'm looking to sell for $10/pt.

If you're interested please e-mail me.

I'm also I life-long disney vacationer that can be very helpful in your planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter