Points for Rent: 2,917 points available starting at $16pp (AKV, BCV, BLT, BRV, Poly, SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio at OKW if available May 27th - June 2nd (6 nights). Thank you!

Please read the below before messaging or posting.

I have the below points for rent at below prices as vary by resort. Only looking to assist 7-11 months out. All points are bankable and borrowable if needed

AKV - 22 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
AKV - 160 points $21pp - Sept 24 UY
BCV - 79 points $25pp - Feb 24 UY
BLT - 167 points $23pp - Sept 23 UY
BLT - 160 points $24pp - Sept 24 UY
BRV - 348 points $21pp - Sept 23 UY
BRV - 28 points $16pp - Sept 21 UY (these points have been banked and expire Aug 31 of this year and thus the discount)
BRV - 600 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
BRV - 300 points $21pp - Sept 24 UY
Poly - 38 points - $24pp - Dec 23 UY
Poly - 47 points - $24pp - Dec 24 UY
Poly - 281 points - $24pp - Dec 23 UY
Poly - 500 points - $25pp - Dec 24 UY
SSR - 190 points - $21pp - March 24 UY

50% deposit after reservation is confirmed with remainder 60 days due to check in.

Can provide references as needed
I know it’s a long shot, but my family is at Kidani this week. We are looking to extend our trip for a day. Is there any 2 bedroom standard availability 4/29?

WDW studio or deluxe studio for 2 adults.
Checkin Sep 1.
Checkout Sep 4.
Prefer Poly, Beach Club.
Thank you!

Please read the below before messaging or posting.

I have the below points for rent at below prices as vary by resort. Only looking to assist 7-11 months out. All points are bankable and borrowable if needed

AKV - 22 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
AKV - 160 points $21pp - Sept 24 UY
BCV - 79 points $25pp - Feb 24 UY
BLT - 167 points $23pp - Sept 23 UY
BLT - 160 points $24pp - Sept 24 UY
BRV - 348 points $21pp - Sept 23 UY
BRV - 28 points $16pp - Sept 21 UY (these points have been banked and expire Aug 31 of this year and thus the discount)
BRV - 600 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
BRV - 300 points $21pp - Sept 24 UY
Poly - 38 points - $24pp - Dec 23 UY
Poly - 47 points - $24pp - Dec 24 UY
Poly - 281 points - $24pp - Dec 23 UY
Poly - 500 points - $25pp - Dec 24 UY
SSR - 190 points - $21pp - March 24 UY

50% deposit after reservation is confirmed with remainder 60 days due to check in.

Can provide references as needed

Hello. We are looking for either of these at any resort other than BCV, BWV, POLY, BLT, AKV or Riviera

November 3-7, 2023
2 Adults
2 Kids
Studio

or

Nov 3-7
5 Adults
2 Kids
Whatever fits 7 ppl

Thank you. <3

Long-time lurker, first-time poster, have always stayed hotel-side before. I don’t really understand use years or the nuances of having points at multiple resorts, though I do understand the basics of the 7 month/11 month stuff.

We have a huge extended family group (18 people) doing Disney at Christmas, and are hoping to book a Grand Villa at AKL Kidani for 12/26-1/2 for 9 of the people in the party. (If that works out, the remaining members of the group will do AKL studios or regular hotel rooms.) Have tried going through a broker with no luck yet and I’m getting antsy about getting the reservation before it sells out so thought I’d try here. Thanks!

Long-time lurker, first-time poster, have always stayed hotel-side before. I don’t really understand use years or the nuances of having points at multiple resorts, though I do understand the basics of the 7 month/11 month stuff.

We have a huge extended family group (18 people) doing Disney at Christmas, and are hoping to book a Grand Villa at AKL Kidani for 12/26-1/2 for 9 of the people in the party. (If that works out, the remaining members of the group will do AKL studios or regular hotel rooms.) Have tried going through a broker with no luck yet and I’m getting antsy about getting the reservation before it sells out so thought I’d try here. Thanks!
Sounds like a fun trip. I could assist with some of the studios. The grand villa I could do 7 months out but only the savanna grand villa is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter