Points for Rent: 2,917 points available starting at $16pp (AKV, BCV, BLT, BRV, Poly, SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
I'm looking for studio at poly on Dec 6-9, 2023 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Any view that there is availability
Thanks!

Hi there
I'm looking for studio at poly on Dec 6-9, 2023 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Any view that there is availability
Thanks!
Or any studio available any view at any of your locations?

Hi anything available for a party of 5 traveling for 4 nights on aug 26th to aug 30th .. thanks

Hi anything available for a party of 5 traveling for 4 nights on aug 26th to aug 30th .. thanks
Grand Floridian only studio that’s sleeps 5. But some one bedrooms available that so as well across resorts. Pm me if you want to book

Hello, former DVC member here. Would BRV studio be available for 2 nights July 21 and 22; and another studio at BRV for one night July 22?

Any one or two bedrooms available on 5/15 for one night - preferably Animal Kingdom Lodge so we don't have to move resorts :)

Hi. Looking for a studio June 9-17th. Open to anywhere (SSR or OKW have availability I think?)

I'm a current DVC member (SSR). I am looking for Saratoga 10/6-10/10. I am short 66 points to complete the reservation.

I have rented out points but never rented them myself or done a transfer in or out. I don't know how that works.

Do you have 66 points available to use at SSR in October?

Let me know.

Availability at Copper Creek Villa for two nights on July 21 and 22? Also Copper Creek Villa for one night July 22?

I'm a current DVC member (SSR). I am looking for Saratoga 10/6-10/10. I am short 66 points to complete the reservation.

I have rented out points but never rented them myself or done a transfer in or out. I don't know how that works.

Do you have 66 points available to use at SSR in October?

Let me know.
Yes I do pm me to book thanks

Looking for points to Vero Beach Check in 12/01/2023 Checkout 12/09/2023. Standard Inn room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter