Points for Rent - 200 @ $12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm looking for a studio for October 21-24. Any resort works!
Thank you so much!

I have 200 points available to rent. We have been DVC owners for 15 years and have rented our excess points many times when we can't schedule vacation time. I can offer you a trouble-free rental and will assist in scheduling Disney Magical transport, meals, etc.
Please send a note including your desired resort, room type, vacation schedule and I'll check availability quickly and reserve if you confirm your interest..... Thanks
Hi looking for a ressie for 10/8-10/12. Willing to split stay or any two days together. 1. 2 kids. Studio anywhere. Thanks--lisa

I have 200 points available to rent. We have been DVC owners for 15 years and have rented our excess points many times when we can't schedule vacation time. I can offer you a trouble-free rental and will assist in scheduling Disney Magical transport, meals, etc.
Please send a note including your desired resort, room type, vacation schedule and I'll check availability quickly and reserve if you confirm your interest..... Thanks

Hi,
Interested in check in December 18 check out December 23. Preference for resorts AKL, wilderness lodge, contemporary or Polynesian. Flexible with resort choice. I need a reservation that will accommodate 5 people. We have rented points in the past and had a good experience doing so.

Thanks

Hi,

My family is looking for a stay in a studio on the lower end of the points spectrum (50-100 points, if I'm reading the charts correctly). No real preference as to which one, but looking at the points charts, I'm thinking AKV or OKW would fit best into our desired budget. I have a feeling we would absolutely LOVE AKV, but honestly we would be happy with just about anything that falls into Place, even splitting between resorts if that is necessary.

It will be mine and my husband's second trip (we're already addicted!). But it will be my daughter's first trip.

I am not experienced at all with DVC, but have an interest in possibly pursing my own in the future if this "Disney Fever" doesn't wear off. But in the meantime, I thought we could look at renting DVC to get a feel for what it's like. Considering this, I may need a little guidance in this process, but am not slow to catch on, so don't worry, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

We are hoping for the dates of 10/28/15-11/5/15, but would also consider 9/23/15-10/1/15.

I know this is last minute, so we won't hold our breath, but we would be delighted if something were to come through.

I have character references available if you would like, as I know I'm not an experienced, renter, but can assure you I am a woman of my word with only good intentions. I will also be looking for reservations for next year sometime in the next couple of months, so you're probably looking at a soon-to-be repeat customer here.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Hey! Hope it's not super bleak :) looking for early March around 7 nights. Boardwalk studio or similar. Flexible dates. Thanks!

Hi looking for 7/24 - 7/30 in a studio at AKV, SSR or BWV. Do you have anything available?

LOOKING FOR A STUDIO JAN 28-FEB 1 BWV, BCV, OKW, .. PLANNING A TRIP FOR 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY .. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP US. Dproninson1@aol.com ~Dave & Michelle

Are there any studios available from 9/30 or 10/1 - 10/3? Thank you for your assistance. You can email me at sloanschepers@msn.com.

We are looking for any studio December 4-8, just a quick trip to see the Lights one more time=(

Is there ANYTHING available November 11 or 12 - 16th, 2015? there would be 1 or 2 in the room (my son is DCP and might stay at his apartment). I don't care about view or size of room..... email me at mccartney1014@aol.com if anything is available...thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter