Points for Rent: 200+ BCV Beach Club Villa points $18 per point 11 month window

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLMA

Earning My Ears
200+ Beach Club Villa @ $18 per point expire 9/30/2021- I've got an 11 month window at Beach Club so I can make reservations up to 11 months in advance. Non- BCV owners can only book 7 months in advance and Beach Club usually sells out quickly.
I can book all other resorts within the next 7 months.

*** I will bring forward more points if necessary to meet the final contract (I have over 250 more points that I am not actively listing so I should be able to fill almost any request)
None of these points are available for transfer.

Please send requests:
Resort Preferences
Room Size
Desired View
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in- check out dates
Payment due via Venmo or Zelle once confirmation is sent from Disney

Thank You
Mariann

Last edited:
Hi,
What would be the cost of a 2 bedroom villa for 2 nights (September 29-Oct 1, 2021?)

Hi,
What would be the cost of a 2 bedroom villa for 2 nights (September 29-Oct 1, 2021?)
At that time a 2 bedroom at BCV would be 38 points per night for a total of 76 points x $20 per point = $1520

Looking for a value studio at AKL 12/2-12/5 if available
I have 1 night available but if you went from 11/29 to 12/2 we could get you those nights for a total of 46 points at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House.

I have 1 night available but if you went from 11/29 to 12/2 we could get you those nights for a total of 46 points at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House.
Aww man. No good, we are just trying to add days in front of our other reservation that starts on the 5th. Any availability anywhere else for the 2-5?

I will check now.
OKW has a 2 bedroom villa for your full time for 94 points @ $20 = $1880. otherwise there is Vero Beach about an hour away and not sure it what you would be interested in. The 3rd and 4th seem to be the times that are less available as I tried to look at dates through the 5th. Thank you for your inquiry!

Aww man. No good, we are just trying to add days in front of our other reservation that starts on the 5th. Any availability anywhere else for the 2-5?
OKW has a 2 bedroom villa for your full time for 94 points @ $20 = $1880. otherwise there is Vero Beach about an hour away and not sure it what you would be interested in. The 3rd and 4th seem to be the times that are less available as I tried to look at dates through the 5th. Thank you for your inquiry!

thank you for checking

Is Jambo value studio available for 7/19-7/23?

thanks
So there is a deluxe studio available for a total of 64 points. Total cost is $960 at $15 pp. Let me know and I can reserve this.

Looking for a studio for two nights in Aulani, anytime between September 25th and the 30th. Would prefer either the first two nights or the last, but open to any availability. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Looking for a studio for two nights in Aulani, anytime between September 25th and the 30th. Would prefer either the first two nights or the last, but open to any availability. Thanks in advance for your consideration!
So all of these days are available for any of those nights. $15 pp 50 points = $750. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter