Points for rent: 200 Riviera points must be used by 1/31/2022 $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaqibQureshi73

Earning My Ears
200 Riviera points for use before 31 Jan 2022. I have rented out several times before.
Thanks
Saqib

Good morning! Long shot, but hoping to snag a studio that sleeps 5 for 11/24-11/26. If you happen to see one become available, we would definitely be interested!

Probably another long shot but I am very interested in for 12/20 - 12/24 (or 12/23 if 12/24 is not available). Please let me know. Thank you...

Any availability for 09/17-09/21? 1 adult, 1 child.

Hi! I’m looking for BLT or VGF studio/1 bedroom for 2 adults and 1 infant check in 10/3 check out 10/6. I have rented direct with owners several times and can pay very promptly! Thank you! 🤞🤞

Hi! I'm looking for BLT January 16th and 17th (departing on the 18th) ; Two nights in a studio, no preference on the view. Thank you!

Looking for Poly 1br studio for 9/18-9/19 to finish our trip out. Please PM me if you can book it soon.

Hello,
we are looking for a deluxe or a tower studio at the Riviera for any 2, 3, or 4 consecutive days beginning with a Jan. 28 check in through Feb. 1 (check out).
We are flexible and can stat at the Riviera any of those days (2 in a row).

Is there anything available? Thank you.

Last edited:
200 Riviera points for use before 31 Jan 2022. I have rented out several times before.
Thanks
Saqib
Hello! Have a reservation that's 14 points if you still have points left.

Jan. 17 Saratoga preferred-18th. One night.

2 adults,

Please let me know if you can get this!

Looking for a 1 bedroom at BWV (or anywhere really where there might be a 1 bedroom) for December 5-8 or 6-9 if that opens anything up.

Looking for a 1 br at Saratoga Springs for 3 nights, 01/18-01/21- 4 adults. I will pm also, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter