• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 200 SSR points avail @ $10.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kristi, I am intersted in your points. I need two studios at SSR for 8/26/08 to 9/1/08 can you also get the free disney dining and magical transportation for us. Any questions please call me collect at 208-762-7217 ro cell 208-640-1166. Terri

Hello,
My family is looking to rent points for a 1 bedroom villa WDW boardwalk standard view for 10/12/08 thru 10/17/08. We are looking to book soon to secure reasonable airfare.
thanks,
alex

I can't pm because I don't have 10 posts yet.

Alex--There is nothing available at BWV for those days. I'd be glad to check on other resorts for you.

Terri--I emailed you.

Gary (you sent me a PM)--nothing available after 11/25.

Jhuvual--there is nothing available on any property after 11/25 during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Tigger2002--There is a studio available at SSR for the dates you requested. PM me with your email address and I can email you more details.

Hi!

We're looking to make a last minute trip to Disney July 24th-31st (would go a day or two later if that's an option). 2 adults - looking for a value/standard studio @ AK BW, SSR or OKW... 109-123 points. Let me know if you're able to check on availablility. I can also be reached at kmpolletta at hotmail dot com.

Thanks much!
Kristen

I am interested in staying at the Wilderness Lodge with a Savanna view from April 9th 2009 to April 15th 2009. If I am calculating the points right it looks like it will be 180 points. Can you please email me if you can accomodate this.
Brian Dewey

845-699-2236

Hi! I'm interested in renting points for a studio or 1BRV prefer BCV or BWV but will consider other resorts for 10/5-10/10. I would appreciate it if you could help me out. Please e-mail me at NRS714 at aol.com. Thanks!
Nan

Hi,
We are looking for 65 to 85 points to use for a standard at Boardwalk Villas on September 7-13 or 14. Their will be me, my husband and our two three year old children.
Thank you,
Carmen

Hi

I am interested in booking a 2 bedroom villa at the beach club for Aug 16-20. I believe for 174 points. I look forward to hearing from you.

I cannot use PM yet so... do you have 54 left for 1 night in a 2br at SSR on Jan 30? That's my only night on cash and I'd rather save a little with points.

Thanks,
Tom
TomChavez or tom.chavez at comcast.net

Hello, we need reservations for 12/27/08 checking out 1/3/09. Any resort will do, and we prefer a Studio. I can't post my email yet, but I will be checking the board. Thanks!
Jennifer Starnes

Hi looking for reservation for 12/12-12/15-08 any resort 1 bedroom or studio.
Please pm me. Thanks.

Hello,
we are a family of 5 looking for a 1 Bedroom at the Animal Kingdom Villas that fits 5 people (I belive that means at least "Standard View") from Friday November 14th departing Tuesday November 18th.

Can you check availability and points required?

Would pay Paypal preferably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter