• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 204 remaining to be used by December 2024. AKV Home Resort but can be used at any resort $18-19 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmerold4

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My wife and I have been experienced renters for many years and have 204 points remaining available for rent. We can rent 0-7 months out at $18 ppt and 7-11 months out at AKV at $19 ppt. (Any reservation request for less than 40 points is $19 per point.) We have many excellent references we will provide upon request, including this one: "I've rented a bunch through Disboards, and you've been one of the best I've dealt with." Our communication will continue beyond purchase; we will advise about parks, help you reserve dining plans, transfer, advise on trip insurance, etc, along the way.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM

I will need the following to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children (0-17):

Once we have found a place, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Full payment is required through Venmo when you receive the DVC confirmation email, a screenshot of the booking through DVC, and a finalized contract.

Thanks for looking!

Mike and Erin

Last edited:
My family and are are first timers looking to rent for a stay in March 2024
Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Room Type(s): Savanna View Studio
Check In Date: March 21 2024
Check Out Date: March 28 2024
Number of Adults: 2
Number of Children (0-17): 2 (8 & 6)

Thanks!

Welcome to DVC...you won't regret the magical views of the Savanna. Unfortunately, no Savanna Studios are available for the entire stay. Your only option is for three nights March 25, 26, and 27. Otherwise, you would need to bump to a one-bedroom villa Savanna view. We have two children and actually prefer the one bedroom as it gives a bit more privacy from the kids. Your other option is to switch resorts...you can get a deluxe studio for the dates you selected at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, or Disney's Old Key West Resort. I can book any of these options, though I would suggest you decide quickly as they tend to book up. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hello, this is my first time trying to rent DVC points, so any help is appreciated. I am looking for the following:

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers

Boardwalk Villas Room Type(s): Studio or 2BR
Bay Lake Towers Room Type(s): Studio or 1BR
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/20/2024
Check Out Date: 2/25/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15)

If none of those specific resort types are available for those dates, are there any resorts that would sleep 5 available from 2/20 – 2/25?

Thank you in advance.

Good morning, unfortunately, only partial stays for the dates you have selected are available at any of the resorts. If you want to keep those dates, your only option is to shorten your stay or possibly stay at multiple resorts during your time at Disney. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning, unfortunately, only partial stays for the dates you have selected are available at any of the resorts. If you want to keep those dates, your only option is to shorten your stay or possibly stay at multiple resorts during your time at Disney. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Happy Thanksgiving!
Bummer - I figured it was a long shot, but thought I'd try anyway. Appreciate that you checked and responded on turkey day, thank you.

I'll have to discuss options with my wife and try to figure out a plan.

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Hello!

My wife and I have been experienced renters for many years and have 204 points remaining available for rent. We can rent 0-7 months out at $19 ppt and 7-11 months out at AKV at $20 ppt. (Any reservation request for less than 40 points is $20 per point.) We have many excellent references we will provide upon request, including this one: "I've rented a bunch through Disboards, and you've been one of the best I've dealt with." Our communication will continue beyond purchase; we will advise about parks, help you reserve dining plans, transfer, advise on trip insurance, etc, along the way.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM

I will need the following to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children (0-17):

Once we have found a place, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Full payment is required through Venmo when you receive the DVC confirmation email, a screenshot of the booking through DVC, and a finalized contract.

Thanks for looking!

Mike and Erin
Hi - not sure if you still have points available but I am looking to book 2/22-2/25 for 3 adults. Studio would be fine. Looking for any available resort. Thank you!
Jodi

Hi Jodi,

There isn't any availability for a studio during the dates you have selected. Let me know if you would consider changing dates. Thanks

I can't change dates. My daughter has a gymnastics meet in florida that weekend. I appreciate your help

Thanks for the reply. I will keep a look out for the dates you have requested. I have all 204 points remaining.... :)

Good morning; we just lowered our points to $18-19 per point... remember it's best not to wait as resorts tend to sell out 5-6 months ahead of your magical vacation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter