• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 204 remaining to be used by December 2024. AKV Home Resort but can be used at any resort $18-19 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello!

My wife and I have been experienced renters for many years and have 204 points remaining available for rent. We can rent 0-7 months out at $18 ppt and 7-11 months out at AKV at $19 ppt. (Any reservation request for less than 40 points is $19 per point.) We have many excellent references we will provide upon request, including this one: "I've rented a bunch through Disboards, and you've been one of the best I've dealt with." Our communication will continue beyond purchase; we will advise about parks, help you reserve dining plans, transfer, advise on trip insurance, etc, along the way.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM

I will need the following to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children (0-17):

Once we have found a place, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Full payment is required through Venmo when you receive the DVC confirmation email, a screenshot of the booking through DVC, and a finalized contract.

Thanks for looking!

Mike and Erin
Bump

Hello!

My wife and I have been experienced renters for many years and have 204 points remaining available for rent. We can rent 0-7 months out at $18 ppt and 7-11 months out at AKV at $19 ppt. (Any reservation request for less than 40 points is $19 per point.) We have many excellent references we will provide upon request, including this one: "I've rented a bunch through Disboards, and you've been one of the best I've dealt with." Our communication will continue beyond purchase; we will advise about parks, help you reserve dining plans, transfer, advise on trip insurance, etc, along the way.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM

I will need the following to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children (0-17):

Once we have found a place, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Full payment is required through Venmo when you receive the DVC confirmation email, a screenshot of the booking through DVC, and a finalized contract.

Thanks for looking!

Mike and Erin
I am looking for BCV
July 12-13
2 Bedroom
6 adults
3 children 6, 2, 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter