Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa3635

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have the folllowing points for rent for reservations after 10/1:

207 HHI
195 SSR

Points are $17 per point. I can not transfer as I’ve already done for my transfer for the year. I can book 11 mouths at at these home resorts and 7 months anywhere. To check availabilty, please post checkin and out dates, resort and size of unit. PayPal is preferred for payment. References available.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking for Bay Lake Tower for 3/25/2022-3/27/2022 (2 nights). One Bed Room Villa. Lake View.
Thanks!

Hi,
I’m looking for the following
- 8/16-8/21
- Saratoga or OKW
- 2 bedroom
- Standard room
- 2 adults and 2 kids
Thank you

Hi,
I’m looking for the following
- 8/16-8/21
- Saratoga or OKW
- 2 bedroom
- Standard room
- 2 adults and 2 kids
Thank you
my points are banked until 10/1, so i can't make reservations until checking in after 10/1. Thanks.

Anything available Aug 10-12?
My points come oct 2021 use year but i checked availabilty and there are studios at SSR, okw, BLT, poly and ak. There were some 1 bedrooms too. I could borrow the points and book If you want me to book.

BLT Studio Standard View or Lake View
Jan 21st - 25th or
Jan 28th - Feb 1st

2 adults, 1 two year old

Thank you!

BLT Studio Standard View or Lake View
Jan 21st - 25th or
Jan 28th - Feb 1st

2 adults, 1 two year old

Thank you!

1/28-2/1 is available lake and theme park, 74 and 86 points respectively. Pm me if interested.

Onlu 1 night is available 21-25

Blt has availabity in lake view and theme park studios, 38 and 48 points respectively.
Almost all other resorts have availability right now but I can’t book those until 7 months out.

Hi, I'm looking for 2 x standard studios at BLT for one night 5/13/22 - 5/14/22. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter