Points for Rent: 222 Saratoga Springs $17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team911

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hello,
We have 222pts Saratoga Springs (SSR) points for rent. Able to rent out until December 2023. We are asking $17 per point and are able to book at the 11 month window for SSR and 7 months out for all other Disney resorts

Rental Point Cost = $17 per point

For reservations, please relay the following:
  • Desired dates
  • Room size
  • Location/Resort you'd like to book at
  • We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal.

Thanks
Chris

Hello,
We have 222pts Saratoga Springs (SSR) points for rent. Able to rent out until December 2023. We are asking $17 per point and are able to book at the 11 month window for SSR and 7 months out for all other Disney resorts

• Desired dates
  • Room size
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal.

Thanks
Chris
PM sent!

Pm sent
Hello,

• Desired dates
  • Room size

Thanks
Chris
PM sent

Hi,
Any 1 or 2 bedrooms available 9/16-9/18?

Thanks!
Fair amount of availability.
SSR, Wilderness lodge, OKW, Rivera and Contemporary. Let me know what room type and resort and I can check them specifically
Thanks

Good morning. I’m looking for May 31-June 2 in a 1BR at Riviera for two adults, two kids under 9, and a baby.

Hello,

• Desired dates
  • Room size

Thanks
Chris
Hello! My family and I are looking to book ar 1 BR villa for 11/10-11/14 at either BWV, SSR or CCV. Could you possibly provide me with pricing/ availability if able to accommodate? please and thank you!!

Any availability at OKW (2BR) or SS (2BR) any of the following weeks? (Flexible on dates)

5/5-11 OR 5/6-12
5/12-18 OR 5/13-20
5/19-25 OR 5/20-26

Thank you!

Hello
I'm looking for a studio near hospitality house at Old Key West 10/31/2023 - 11/02/2023. I believe I need 26 points if you have any points available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter