Points For Rent: 23 BCV Points $14/point - don't expire until 9/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
I currently have 17 BCV points that can be rented to be used prior to October 1, 2017 or 23 BCV points that can be used after October 1st. The cost is $14/point.
I can currently make reservations for the 11 month mark for Beach Club Villas and 7 month mark for any other resort. We have decided to take a different vacation this year, hence why we are renting (which I have done successfully several times in the past). I am looking book reservations that use the majority of these points - instead of several smaller transactions.

BCV Is the most sought after resort on site. I get paid through PayPal.com (3.3% PayPal fees will be applied), check (no processing fee), or you can pay via credit card and I will use my square account (+3.5% processing fee).

I only have Disney's Beach Club Villas points and they don't expire until September 30, 2018. Please note that once rented, these points are yours to use, the reservation will be made in your name/names and all DVC rules will apply.

If you're interested please send me an email to tenleyq@gmail.com

Thank you,

Tenley Heleen

tenleyq@gmail.com

Last edited:

I have 23 BCV points left (October use year) available for $16 per point (don't expire until 9/30/18). Please email me at tenleyq@gmail.com if you are interested. These can be used for stays after October 1, 2017 and up until September 30, 2018. I can currently make reservations until February 28, 2018 at Beach Club Villas (11 month window) and the 7 month window applies to all the other resorts. Thank you!

I'm looking for one night reservation for March 8, 2018 for a studio
Hi! That night is currently available for 18 points, but in order to book it, I have to be within my 11 month window - so we are three days away from being able to do that. If you're still interested, you can reach me at tenleyq@gmail.com and we can go over all the details there. Thank you so much!
Tenley :)

Hi! Is there a last minute room available for check in this Wed the 12th for 2 adults/3 kids anywhere? Thx!

I currently have 17 BCV points that can be rented to be used prior to October 1, 2017 or 23 BCV points that can be used after October 1st. The cost is $14/point. Please email me at tenleyq@gmail.com if interested. Thank you!

Last edited:
Would you consider a transfer of the October '17 points? Have they been previously banked?

Update - I have 23 BCV points left at $16/point (don't expire until 9/30/18). Please email me at tenleyq@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you!
I know this is really far in advance but we are looking to rent at the Beach club in June of 2018. We have 6 adults in our family. Do you know what we could rent and how much it would cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter