• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilly wrote: I am looking for about 1,000 points for a transfer to my DVC membership. I can do this but you have to make 10 posts so I can PM you. Thanks Felicia

Resort: AKL but I’m open to any
Room Type(s): Savannah view if AKL but anything that sleeps guests below
Check-in Date: December 5, 2021
Check-out Date: December 12, 2021
# of Adults 3
# of Children 1 (<1)

jburns1414
sorry nothing open for these dates anywhere thanks Felicia

Last edited:
Resort: AKL but I’m open to any
Room Type(s): Savannah view if AKL but anything that sleeps guests below
Check-in Date: December 5, 2021
Check-out Date: December 12, 2021
# of Adults 3
# of Children 1 (<1)
sorry nothing open for these dates anywhere thanks Felicia
most of december is full

Hi there! I am a current DVC owner looking for some OKW points, about 65 points. Are you able to transfer?

I am looking for about 1,000 points for a transfer to my DVC membership with all of the points being able to be used for a trip in June 2022. I don’t care which resort the points come from and would prefer to take the least expensive options because I don’t care about the resort. What options might you have? Would you consider taking a little less per point because of the large number of points I would be getting? Look forward to hearing from you!!!
you have to make 10 posts in other areas on disboards so I can PM you. I can do this for $16.75 pp

I need 292 BWV points to book a stay starting on June 6, 2022. 11 month mark is coming up next Tuesday. This would be for 2 studios plus a 2 bedroom, 4 nights total.

Hello!

Impromptu trip coming up in July. Do you know if Aulani is available anytime from July 15th to July 22nd?
4 Adults, 1 Child.

Thanks!

laurale520
sorry aulani is full for those dates. thanks Felicia

Last edited:
Hi 👋🏻

We are looking for
Beach Club
1 bed villa
05/02/2022 - 05/05/2022
2 adult 1 child
Believe it’s 93 points for those dates.
Thank you in advance

Sent you PM last night.
BCV 563 pts or BWV 558 pts
Details in PM.

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hi!

I am looking for a studio on 10/10-10/12, ready to book.
one adult and one 17 year old.
Thank you!!
Jenna

Hi 👋🏻

We are looking for
Beach Club
1 bed villa
05/02/2022 - 05/05/2022
2 adult 1 child
Believe it’s 93 points for those dates.
Thank you in advance
I am out of BC till october 22 sorry. otherwise would lvoe to help you. Felicia

We would like to go to the Grand Californian for 1-2 nights between Nov 20-25 or Dec 19-25. Would consider a studio or 1 bedroom.

I know this is only a few months away so we’re willing to be flexible within those dates.

2 adults, 2 children (17, 13)

I can’t pm you. Do you have 238 points available for BCV for an April booking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter