• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 250 Poly/AKL pts available $14pp - must be used by 1/31/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios available for wdw for 1/2-1/6 or anything close to that? We are a little flexible.

Looking for a studio or 1BR 1/24 through 1/29, plus or minus a day. Flexible on location. Is there any availability?

I have 150 Poly and 100 AKL points available for rent at $14 per point for reservations before 2/1/24.

You can reply to this thread or send a PM with dates, resort preferences, and room types.

Payment is via Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal plus any fees. I will provide a rental agreement.

Thank you!
Sent PM

I have 150 Poly and 100 AKL points available for rent at $14 per point for reservations before 2/1/24.

You can reply to this thread or send a PM with dates, resort preferences, and room types.

Payment is via Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal plus any fees. I will provide a rental agreement.

Thank you!
How many points do you have left?

Anything available for family of 5 (3 adults/2 children, 11 & 15) checking in 1/25 and out 1/26? Or even checking out 1/27?

Thank you!
PM sent

ISO last minute, studio or 1br, Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024. Split stay ok. We're assuming you'd have to piece something together.

Experienced renter. Fine with a contract, fine to pay with PayPal. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter