Points for rent - 250 pts at okw - $9/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyloef

Earning My Ears
Can use at all vacation club resorts. Let me know your dates, #in your vacationing party and preferred resort. I'll get right back to you on availability and price

I am new at this, but, I am interested in the Animal Kingdom for 2 adults and 3 kids (Value Studio for 5) 108 pts. I am interested in meal plans also.
Please let me know.
Thanks

2 Adults 2 Kids
Studio
1/9/10 - 1/16/10
Wilderness Lodge
Savannah V Animal Kindom
Standard V Animal Kindom

I am interested in BWV, preferred view, studio for Sept 29th-Oct 2nd. There are two adults and one child (age 11). I believe it would be 66 points. Thanks!

I am looking for 155 points for a 2 bdrm villa at SSR 11/14 - 11/19 2 adults 2 kids - thank you!

Im trying to travel Dec. 1 -8th Id like to stay at poly. but not sure how many pts. so thinking Boardwalk Villas. 2 adluts please let me know if you can help

Paul

Looking for a studio oct 17-23rd..Any resort is fine.
E-mail me @hikareyhix@yahoo.com if you think you still have points for this.
Thanks sooo much!

Hi. I'm also a DVC owner; in need of 74 pts. for a MKV @ BLT-studio. I would also be interested in BCV or VWL. A pt transfer woukd be ok also. please pm or email me @ saraniero1@aol.com checkin 10/28 checkout 11/1/10. 2 adults/ 2 kids-9,5

Thx! :)

Looking for Sept 22-27th for a 1 bedroom at Grand Californian Villas, 187 points. Thanks a ton, James :-)

We have 4 adults and would like to check in 9-18-2010 and stay through the24th. We would like tickets with the park hopping option and we saw where there was free dining plan also. I estimated that we would need about 127 points, can you send me a quote please, thanks, Shiela Blackwood

Do you have any points left? Would you be willing to do a transfer? I'm looking for 108 points. thanks!

We are looking for a studio at Wilderness 9/10-9/13/10. Another member made us a reservation for 9/6-9/10 so we are looking to link these 2 reservations together now that our trip is longer.

Please email me at spetersen@oakcreekag.org

Thank you!
Stacey Petersen

Do you still have points left? Looking for a studio, July 12th-16th, VWL.
Thanks
Jennifer

I am new to this too, but together maybe we can figure it out. I'll call Disney to see if the dates are available and be back with you.

I am new to this too, but together maybe we can figure it out. I'll call Disney to see if the dates are available and be back with you.

OK. I've done this before...several times. I know it's a process, so I'm patient. If you would prefer my personal email and telephone number, let me know.
Thanks
Jen

PS July 12th -16th, studo, VWL, 1 adult, 2 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter