POINTS FOR RENT 253 (37 AKV/226 SSR)-$14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

weluvdisney5

Luv my DVC
DVC Gold
I have 426 points for rent (226 SSR and 200 AKV). Cost of $14/point - payable when reservation confirmation is received. Payment via paypal.

Please respond with following information
Dates
Resort(s) in order of preference
Room Type
#Adults and Children with Ages

I have rented many times and can provide references!

Let me help you plan your MAGICAL VACATION!!!:mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger:pooh::tink:

Hello,
I would love to reserve a Studio at AKV from 3/24/18-3/30/18. Is this possible? I'm new to the process, so please let me know if you need more/different info. We will be two adults and one six year old. Thanks so much!

Hello,
I would love to reserve a Studio at AKV from 3/24/18-3/30/18. Is this possible? I'm new to the process, so please let me know if you need more/different info. We will be two adults and one six year old. Thanks so much!
Are you interested in Kidani or Jambo house and savannah view, standard or club level (Jambo house only)?

Thanks so much, actually spoke to my boyfriend and he wants to hold off. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

December 1-7
Animal Kingdom two bedroom 185 points
5 adults and 2 kids 12 years old

Dates: 7/7-7/10/17
Resort(s) in order of preference: BCV or BWV
Room Type: Studio (standard preferred)
#Adults and Children with Ages: 2 adults, 3 children (10/9/6) and 1 infant (9 months)

Dates: 7/7-7/10/17
Resort(s) in order of preference: BCV or BWV
Room Type: Studio (standard preferred)
#Adults and Children with Ages: 2 adults, 3 children (10/9/6) and 1 infant (9 months)
sorry no availability - would you like me to check another resort or time period

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter