Points for Rent: 258 Available @ $17 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk (BWV), Bay Lake Tower (BLT), Saratoga Springs (SSR) and Vero Beach (VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Powers

Tall Paul
DVC Gold
Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have points for rent. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Bay Lake Tower (BLT), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).

Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.
I am renting at $17 per point.

Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests. I will need:
- Preferred Resort
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom) and view, if applicable
- Dates of Travel
I am happy to correspond with you through pm to help you with your requests.
Once we find your dates and resort, You will need to provide names (Including Mr. Mrs. Miss, etc), home address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party (if under 18) for the reservation so I can complete properly.
I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees (3.5%), if use a credit card. I can also process an Electronic check (E check) or accept Zelle.
Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.
I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.
I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much. Paul

Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have points for rent. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Bay Lake Tower (BLT), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).

Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel
Once we find your dates and resort, You will need to provide names (Including Mr. Mrs. Miss, etc), home address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party (if under 18) for the reservation so I can complete properly.
I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees (3.5%), if use a credit card. I can also process an Electronic check (E check) or accept Zelle.
I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.
How many points for a one bedroom 3/26-4/1 At boardwalk, animal kingdom beach club or blt

Hello,
They have 8/1 - 8/4 available. We can book those nights or wait and see if 8/4 opens up as well. Let me know. Also, it was Lake view so 20 points a night.
Thank you.
Paul

Thank you for looking, we have friends staying till the 5th so I was trying to match the dates. Let me think on this and get back to you about only the 1st-4th. Appreciate it!

Kathy

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

I am new to this..... and trying to figure out how to private message. I am looking to visit Disney world May 9-May 14 with 3 adults and 1 child. And I would like to rent using the points .

I haven't rented points before, can we book for Jan 2022? What is your cancellation policy? Thanks

I can't PM yet, but am looking for options for a family trip. Our resorts of choice would be Beach Club, Boardwalk, and Bay Lake Tower. Need a total of 2 rooms, either studio or 1 bedroom. Dates are November 28-December 2. Thank you.

Hi! Is this still available? Sorry can’t figure out how to DM. We are looking for June 17-22 or June 18-22 in a 2 bedroom villa depending on the number of points available to rent. If SSR is the only resort available we will need preferred room! Can you share your cancellation / reschedule policy too? Thank you!

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel
Hi! I know it’s unlikely, but is there any availability for Boardwalk, Beach or even Yacht September 30-October 8?
Thank you!

Good evening,

I am very new to this. Was wondering if you happen to have August 8-15 at BWV available (studio). Thank you!

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel
Hello! We are new to the DVC rentals. Have heard great things from friends that have done this. Looking for 6 night rental for June dates 17- 26th as we are somewhat flexible. Thanks in advance!

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel
Hi!
Sent you a private message we need 45 points for BWV in Feb 2022.
Thanks!

To continue the trend, I cannot yet PM but am interested in a BCV Studio for May 27-June 2, alternatively AK.

Hi Paul,

My husband and I are going to wdw 5/19-5/26. Is there a studio available anywhere? Preferably Boardwalk or Riviera, but any resort conveniently located is ideal.

Thanks in advance,
Beckei

Hi Paul,

I wanted to check and see if you had availability at Boardwalk 2 BR Standard for Oct 16-23, 2021. Thank you in advance.

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

Do you have enough points left at Boardwalk to book a studio, any view, in February or March of 2021? My dates are flexible, but need 4-5 consecutive nights. Prefer late Feb or early March. Thank you for checking availability.

I'm looking for a 57 point transfer. It can be points from any home resort (as long as they aren't borrowed or banked points). Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you!

Editing . . . forgot to mention that they would be for a January 2022 res.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter