Points for rent: 2648 pts - 1919 BCV and 729 BW at $23/pt. Can book as far out as October 2024 March Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCSince99

Earning My Ears
Total Points Available - March Use Year
2000 - Beach Club Villas
700 - Boardwalk Villas

Hi there! I'm glad you're considering renting one of our properties! As an experienced owner (since 1999), I can assist you with the process and answer any questions.

We have points available at the Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas, our home resorts. Also our points can be used for any other resort.

To confirm your reservation, we require payment in full via Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal, buyer pays any fees associated with the transaction, and our signed rental agreement for both parties' comfort and protection. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds, but we can give you a credit for your next reservation you make with us within 2 years of your original reservation.

Please let me know your 1st and 2nd choice resort, check-in and check-out dates, the type of room/villa required, and the number of guests (including ages of guests under 18 years old).

Total Points Available - March Use Year
2000 - Beach Club Villas
700 - Boardwalk Villas

Thank you for considering renting from us, and I'm excited to help you plan a magical trip that everyone will cherish for years to come!

Hi - I just have a quick question....maybe there is something that I am not understanding. If I can rent points through a DVC rental company for $19/point, what is the advantage from renting directly from an owner for $23/point? Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-10-19 132410.png
This information is from a DVC rental site. I can book 11 months out so they would have the best choice of villas and get the dates they need for their vacation.

Last edited:

Hi, are there any 2 bdrms available at BCV from Mon, Jul 29, 2024 – Fri, Aug 2, 2024?

MousyMomma - yes currently available for July 29, 2024 thru August 2, 2024 at BCV both as a two bedroom and a two bedroom lock-off.
Hope this helps:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter