Points for Rent 270 OKW $16.50pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to rent points for a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroom at OKW. 3 adults, 2 childern. December 1-5, 2019. 29 points per night for a total of 116. Please let me know if you have points available. Thanks so much! I am unable to pm at this time so could you let me know if you have points available in the thread?

I am looking to rent points for a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroom at OKW. 3 adults, 2 childern. December 1-5, 2019. 29 points per night for a total of 116. Please let me know if you have point available. Thanks so much!
Yes I have it avail. If interested pm me name, kids ages, your address, phone number and e-mail and I will book. Post in the test post til you reach 10 posts and then tomm you should be able to pm.

Edited to show only have home resort of OKW points left but can book at any resort at 7 month window.

I am unable to pm yet! But I am interested in the reservation. How can I get info to you?
Yes I have it avail. If interested pm me name, kids ages, your address, phone number and e-mail and I will book. Post in the test post til you reach 10 posts and then tomm you should be able to pm.

New to this board, so I can't PM yet. Not sure why to be honest, but hey, let's try it this way.

My interest is for Check in Aug 31 2019 with checkout Sep 7th 2019 only looking for Studios, we are only two people.
#1: Bay Lake Towers - Standard - 105pts
#2: Polynesian - Standard - 123pts
#3: Bay Lake Tower - Lake view- 127pts
#4: Grand Floridian Standard - 129pts
#5: Boardwalk Villas Standard - 80pts
#6: Boardwalk Villas Preferred - 111pts
#5: Boulder Ridge Villas - Wilderness - 111pts
Can you pm yet and are you interested in booking any?

Home resort OKW $16pp I can't transfer these points as some were banked points from last year. Good for all of 2019. If interested PM me dates, preferred resort, names of people, ages of children, e-mail address & phone number. I have successfully rented in the past and can give references upon request. Also responsible for paypal fees or may pay as family and friends with no paypal fees. All transactions are final.

Have a Magical Day!

I am looking to stay at OKW 10/3/19-10/10/19 2 bedroom villa 232 points. Do you still have your points available?

I am looking to stay at OKW 10/3/19-10/10/19 2 bedroom villa 232 points. Do you still have your points available?
Yes. Pm me how many people, names if children ages. Also need 1 person's name, address and phone number and e-mail.

Hi, Just wondering if there are any value rooms available at AK for Sept 14-21 for 2 adults 2 children. I know it's a stretch.. lol

But thanks for checking!

1 bedrm value avail 1 night only Sept 15 for 18 pts. No other value rooms avail for those dates. They go pretty fast. If your dates are flexible 1 bedroom avail Oct 1 -9

Thanks for checking..
Is there anything in a standard room in BWV or OKW for those dates?
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter