Points for Rent: ~2700 Points, AKV/BWV/SSR/AUL/VGC, $17-21 per point Dec UY, bookable at any resort (including RIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for SSR 10/28 check in 10/30 check out studio.

Ssr 31 standard 35 preferred. I am looking for larger point reservations so I cannot help you, but I think you can find other owners with less points available for rent who can help you. Thank you.

Ssr 31 standard 35 preferred. I am looking for larger point reservations so I cannot help you, but I think you can find other owners with less points available for rent who can help you. Thank you.
Ok, thank you

The following 2BRs are available

SSR 2BR standard 257 points
SSR 2BR preferred 293 points
OKW 2BR 254 points

Please send me a direct message if you are interested. If you cannot send a direct message yet, please post 10 times in the test board or anywhere on disboards. You should be able to send direct message in around 24 hours. Thank you.
Ok i am very interested!!! I will do the test boards and PM you as soon as I’m clear. Thanks!

Is there a SSR studio available 5/15-5/20?
Hi, this is close to within 31 days and I am not comfortable with risking holding penalty. I suggest reaching out to an owner with points expiring sooner so you can possibly get a cheaper price. Thank you.

Hi there, looking for a Grand Californian studio from 7/24 - 7/26 if possible. I can't PM just yet.

Former DVC owner looking to rent studio, preferably at BWV, but any availability excluding OKW and SSR 9/6 - 9/11/2023. Please advise.

Looking for SSR preferred studio January 3 - 8, 2024 (5 nights). 1 person.

Last edited:
Hi there, looking for a Grand Californian studio from 7/24 - 7/26 if possible. I can't PM just yet.

I am looking for larger point reservations so I cannot help you, but I think you can find other owners with less points available for rent who can help you. Thank you.

Former DVC owner looking to rent studio, preferably at BWV, but any availability excluding OKW and SSR 9/6 - 9/11/2023. Please advise.

I am looking for larger point reservations so I cannot help you, but I think you can find other owners with less points available for rent who can help you. Thank you.

Looking for SSR preferred studio January 3 - 8, 2024 (5 nights). 1 person.

I understand - would you be willing to do AKV-Kidani savanna view for the same range, since you have fewer AKV points available?

Edit: Nevermind!

Last edited:
Hello,
We are looking for 2 studios 3 Adults total. We would like wilderness lodge For Dec 10-15 Our second choice resort would be OKW. Both standard view

Hello,
We are looking for 2 studios 3 Adults total. We would like wilderness lodge For Dec 10-15 Our second choice resort would be OKW. Both standard view

Thank you for your interest. I cannot book that room until around a month from now and I will most likely be out of points by then. I suggest looking for someone with OKW home resort priority, or try looking around 5/10. Thank you.

Thank you for your interest. I cannot book that room until around a month from now and I will most likely be out of points by then. I suggest looking for someone with OKW home resort priority, or try looking around 5/10. Thank you.
OK thank you so much

Hi,
Looking for Dec. 2-5 at AKV. 1 bedroom. Standard view. 2 adults 2 children

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter