• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent ~ 284 OKW pts @ $15 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying to send a pm
From the link on using PM system:

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

We can certainly help, but we need additional information like what kind for room: Studio, 1 or 2 bedroom. do you have any resort preference?

We can provide more details if you send us a PM.

It looks like you are new to the Dis Boards, so
if you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

I can provide some info on this post if you provide room type.

Interested in 2 bdrm flexible on resort, 3 adults 2 kids, November 1st for 5-7 nights

You have the following choices:

OKW: 5 nights: 128 points / 6 nights: 160 points / 7 nights: 196 points
SSR - Standard view: 5 nights: 132 points / 6 nights: 165 points / 7 nights: 203 points
SSR - Preferred view: 5 nights: 160 points / 6 nights: 200 points / 7 nights: 160 points
AK-JH & KV - Standard view: 5 nights: 124 points / 6 nights: 155 points / 7 nights: N/A
AK-JH & KV - Savanna view: 5 nights: 160 points / 6 nights: 200 points / 7 nights: 248 points (KV only)
WL: 5 nights: 190 points / 6 nights: N/A / 7 nights: N/A
BR: 5 nights: 152 points / 6 nights: N/A / 7 nights: N/A

So, your cost would be anywhere between $1,920 & $3,720 depending on resort and number of nights.

Lots of info and lots of opportunities for a typo... so if you want to narrow down your choices, I will confirm.
Let me know your thoughts.

Also, keep posting in the Technical Support/Test Forum. After you have 10 posts there and, 24 hours after you joined Dis Boards, you will be able to use the PM system.

Last edited:
Need Studio at OKW for Nov 7-11 (44 points). Is there availability for that time?
There is not full availability for a studio for your dates at any resort. You would have to go with a 1 bedroom at AK, OKW or SSR.

Interested in Studio or 1 bedroom Nov 8 - 15th. I do not have a preference on resort.
The only resorts that have full availability would be for a 1 bedroom as follows:

SSR - 1 bedroom Standard view: 192 points
SSR - 1 bedroom Preferred view: 222 points
AK-JH - 1 bedroom Standard view: 181 points
AK-JH & KV - 1 bedroom Savanna view: 223 points

Please send a PM if you are interested in proceeding.

There is not full availability for a studio for your dates at any resort. You would have to go with a 1 bedroom at AK, OKW or SSR.
Is there any studio availability at OKW for part of the Nov 7-11 timeframe? I already have a 2 bedroom from Nov 8-13 and can have the 2 who need a studio crash on the pull out for a night.... Thanks

Hi! Is there any studio availability for Oct 4-7 for two people? Thanks! Would definitely be interested in a savannah view at Animal Kingdom, or just curious what is available. Thanks!

Can you make a one night reservation for us at OKW, using 14 points on Saturday, October 17, 2020 in Deluxe Studio?

Hi! Looking for 1 BR (to accommodate 2 adults and 3 young children), 10/9-10/17. Not too picky with resort option. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter