Points for Rent: 300 Boulder Ridge Villas and 240 Beach Club Villas -- $20/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cisco

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I’ve been a DVC owner since 2001 and have rented multiple times. References from past rentals are available.

To check availability, please provide the following information:
  • Resort wanted;
  • Check-in and check-out dates;
  • Room type;
  • View preference, if applicable.

Once I have confirmed availability and you want to continue with the booking, I’ll need the following information which you can send to me in a PM:
  • Names of everyone in your party, including Mr., Mrs., Miss;
  • Age of anyone 17 or younger at the time of arrival;
  • Your home address;
  • Your cell phone #;
  • Your email address;
  • Any special occasions being celebrated, i.e. birthday, anniversary.

Once the reservation is confirmed, I require half the total amount within 15 days. The remaining half is required at least 60 days prior to the arrival date. Payment by check, Zelle, or PayPal is accepted. If using PayPal, any option other than “Pay a Friend” using a bank account will require adding 3% to the total amount to cover fees.

Thanks…Jeff

Hi Looking for a Studio or one bedroom In any of the following resorts. From Dec 17th to Dec 19th 2024. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

BLT
Grand Floridian
Polynessian Village

Second Choice
Wilderness Lodge Villas

3rd Choice
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Please let me know

Christian and James

Hi Looking for a Studio or one bedroom In any of the following resorts. From Dec 17th to Dec 19th 2024. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

BLT
Grand Floridian
Polynessian Village

Second Choice
Wilderness Lodge Villas

3rd Choice
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Please let me know

Christian and James
Hello. Since these dates are more than 7 months away, I could only book Boulder Ridge or Beach Club for you at this time. I did review and it appears both studios and 1-bedrooms are available at each of your requested resorts, except Beach Club only has a 1-bedroom for these two nights.

Hi Can You check availability for Boulder Ridge'

Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

Hi Can You check availability for Boulder Ridge'

Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James
Sorry, a studio is not available at BRV for these two nights.

Ohh ok. I thought they were available from your previous email.

V\
Hello. Since these dates are more than 7 months away, I could only book Boulder Ridge or Beach Club for you at this time. I did review and it appears both studios and 1-bedrooms are available at each of your requested resorts, except Beach Club only has a 1-bedroom for these two nights.

I guess they booked up.

Thanks for checking

Ohh ok. I thought they were available from your previous email.

V\

I guess they booked up.

Thanks for checking
I am sorry for the confusion... both BR and BC do have a 1 bedroom available for these two nights in December. Studios are all gone at this point.

Hi Jeff,

Are the points you have available useable in April 2025? I would need April 26, 2025 - May 3, 2025 at BCVs. I know it’s early and can’t be booked until May 2024 and Stormalong Bay will be closed ☹️. Would like a studio (125 points). I'm an experienced renter who could provide references if requested. Also do you use a contact? Thank you!

Jennifer

Last edited:
Hi Jeff,

Are the points you have available useable in April 2025? I would need April 26, 2025 - May 3, 2025 at BCVs. I know it’s early and can’t be booked until May 2024 and Stormalong Bay will be closed ☹️. Would like a studio (125 points). I'm an experienced renter who could provide references if requested. Also do you use a contact? Thank you!

Jennifer
Hi, Jennifer. I need to use the bulk of these points by the end of Jan 2025. If I still have bankable BC points available at the end of May, it's possible I could make this reservation for you. Jeff...

Hi! We’re looking for a studio on 11/5 and 11/10-11/12. Is anything available? Thank you!
Hello. For Nov 5, I see studios available at each resort except BC and BR. Since this is more than 7 months away, I can't book other than BC or BR.

For Nov 10 to 12, BC and BR don't have availability but there is a mix of other resorts that do. Everyone but BW, BLT, and CC are showing studios available for these two nights.

Thanks...

I’ve been a DVC owner since 2001 and have rented multiple times. References from past rentals are available.

• Resort wanted;
  • Room type;

Once I have confirmed availability and you want to continue with the booking, I’ll need the following information which you can send to me in a PM:
  • Your home address;
  • Your cell phone #;
  • Your email address;

Once the reservation is confirmed, I require half the total amount within 15 days. The remaining half is required at least 60 days prior to the arrival date. Payment by check, Zelle, or PayPal is accepted. If using PayPal, any option other than “Pay a Friend” using a bank account will require adding 3% to the total amount to cover fees.

Thanks…Jeff

Hello.

• Resort wanted;
  • Room type;

• Your home address;
  • Your cell phone #;
  • Your email address;

Thanks…Jeff

Anything at BeachClub for 3 nights between 7/9 and 7/15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter