Points for Rent: 300 Boulder Ridge Villas and 240 Beach Club Villas -- $20/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything at BoardWalk Villas?

Anything at BoardWalk Villas
Yes, BW has a one-bedroom garden/pool view available for any nights between July 9 and 15. It's also showing a one-bedroom standard view available for three nights starting Thursday, July 11 and checking out Sunday, July 14. The standard view is less points/night.

Yes, BW has a one-bedroom garden/pool view available for any nights between July 9 and 15. It's also showing a one-bedroom standard view available for three nights starting Thursday, July 11 and checking out Sunday, July 14. The standard view is less points/night.

One bedroom garden/pool 7/9-7/12 might work! Price? Never rented points so need some guidance.

Hi, I’m looking to stay June 1-5 this year. If you’re willing to rent out, could you check on availability for me? BCV is my favorite option.

Hi, I’m looking to stay June 1-5 this year. If you’re willing to rent out, could you check on availability for me? BCV is my favorite option.
Hello. For these dates, BC has no availability. Let me know if you want me to check other resort options. Thanks...Jeff

I'm sorry to bother you again but is the week of Nov. 17-23 at BC for one bedroom available?
You're not bothering me :)

Yes, a one-bedroom at Beach Club is available, checking in Sunday, November 17 and checking out Saturday, November 23. 219 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter