Points for rent: 300 VWL and 75 BCV $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmom

Always Disney Bound!
DVC Gold
Please let me know the unit type, number of guests and your first and second resort choices.

I have been renting for 10 years. Excellent references.

~ Janice

VWL - 300 points

BCV - 75 points, possible to borrow more from the following year

Last edited:
Yes, depending on what you are looking for. I have a couple people interested. I'm happy to look for you! Just let me know what you want - size unit, dates, etc.

Hi! Looking for a rental for 4 adults April 14-18. First choice is Boardwalk but I am really not picky about where to stay. Let me know if you can help! Thanks!!

Yes, depending on what you are looking for. I have a couple people interested. I'm happy to look for you! Just let me know what you want - size unit, dates, etc.

oh wonderful! We are wanting to go December 18-21 preferably a studio. We would love to be at BCV if that’s possible or BWV

Here is what is available for those date in a studio:

Saratoga for 44 points

AKL Standard View, 40pts. Savanna view, 52 pts.

Polynesian Standard View - 58 pts. (the monorail is closed, so you have to walk to the transportation center to get it)

OKW for 38 points

Let me know what you would like to do. The availability changes daily. I just booked for our sons for December for a golf trip. At that time there was Boardwalk, but now it's gone. You can take a chance and wait, or book one of these. I have the points, so it's no problem. And we can speak on the phone so you are comfortable with the transaction. I take PayPal.

Janice

Hi! Looking for a rental for 4 adults April 14-18. First choice is Boardwalk but I am really not picky about where to stay. Let me know if you can help! Thanks!!
Good morning!

Are you looking for studio? If so, here is what is available for those dates:

Polynesian - 98 points
(the monorail closed for reburbishment on November 2 - not sure if it will be reopen by then. You would need to take the walkway over to the transportation center to get on monorail there)

Saratoga - 72 points

AKL - standard view - 64 points

OKW - 64 points

There are more choices in a 1-BR, but one couple would need to be on a pull-out, as the main bedroom has King bed. The Boardwalk is available for those dates, @ 156 points

If you want to move forward, I'm happy to talk on the phone and answer any questions. I typically do that with new renters anyway. Just so you can "meet me" ;)

Janice

Good morning!

Are you looking for studio? If so, here is what is available for those dates:

Polynesian - 98 points
(the monorail closed for reburbishment on November 2 - not sure if it will be reopen by then. You would need to take the walkway over to the transportation center to get on monorail there)

Saratoga - 72 points

AKL - standard view - 64 points

OKW - 64 points

There are more choices in a 1-BR, but one couple would need to be on a pull-out, as the main bedroom has King bed. The Boardwalk is available for those dates, @ 156 points

If you want to move forward, I'm happy to talk on the phone and answer any questions. I typically do that with new renters anyway. Just so you can "meet me" ;)

Janice
Hey! Thanks so much! Will the one bedrooms be more expensive? I’m assuming they will be.

Here is what is available for those date in a studio:

Saratoga for 44 points

AKL Standard View, 40pts. Savanna view, 52 pts.

Polynesian Standard View - 58 pts. (the monorail is closed, so you have to walk to the transportation center to get it)

OKW for 38 points

Let me know what you would like to do. The availability changes daily. I just booked for our sons for December for a golf trip. At that time there was Boardwalk, but now it's gone. You can take a chance and wait, or book one of these. I have the points, so it's no problem. And we can speak on the phone so you are comfortable with the transaction. I take PayPal.

Janice
Is there any 1 bedrooms available for those dates at either BCV or BWV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter