• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 307 BLT Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memories2make

Mouseketeer
*** UPDATE *** 49 Points remaining

I have 307 BLT points for rent at $12.00 per point. Have rented on this site for the past three years. I own the points so you are not dealing with a third party and will help will all your reservation needs.
Please PM or email at doatif@aol.com if interested.

I am looking for a one bedroom villa for 3 adult one child (14) for the week of June 17-23, 2012. Would prefer the resorts in the following order:

BLT
SSR
BCV
BWV
VWL

Could you please check availability for me? Thanks so much.

I am looking for Aulani for Jan 18-25 (7 nights) in a studio. Prefer standard view. We are flexible on dates and views. Have rented before and know the process.

Please PM me. Thanks

By any chance are you interested in a transfer? Looking for around 150-200pts.

Tom B.

I am interested in the dates of Sunday, May 27th-thurs May 31st 2012. Two adults and two kids. Please let me know if you still have points available.

We are looking at a 2 BR Villa at VWL checking in April 15 and checking out April 19. If I understand correctly, that is 182 points. Please let me know if they are still available and if so, how you accept payment and your terms.

Thanks,

Lara

In case you still have some points remaining - We are looking for 79 points for BLT -studio TPV for 9/4-9/8.

I would love to rent points for LV studio BLT first choice, SV second, MK third from 1/10-1/14/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter