Points for rent: 331 Saratoga springs $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team911

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hello,
We have 331 Saratoga Springs (SSR) points for rent. Able to rent out until December 2022.. We are asking $18 per point and are able to book at the 11 month window for SSR and 7 months out for all other Disney resorts

Rental Point Cost = $18 per point

For reservations, please relay the following:
  • Desired dates
  • Room size
  • Location/Resort you'd like to book at
  • We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal.

Thanks
Chris

Hello,
We have 331 Saratoga Springs (SSR) points for rent. Able to rent out until December 2022.. We are asking $18 per point and are able to book at the 11 month window for SSR and 7 months out for all other Disney resorts

Rental Point Cost = $18 per point

For reservations, please relay the following:
  • Desired dates
  • Room size
  • Location/Resort you'd like to book at
  • We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal.

Thanks
Chris

Hello! Any availability for the following ?
- check-in: March 12, 2022. check-out: March 15, 2022. (3 nights with some flexibility on dates)
- room size: standard studio
- resort: 1st preference is AKL Jambo House. 2nd is AKL Kidani. 3rd is WL (either one).

Thanks!

I’m looking to go 1/14 to 1/21 at Saratoga standard view studio or preferred 2 adults/ 2 children… are you able to check for me? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter