Points for rent: 343 SSR points @ $17.50/point (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwr62

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
ALL POINTS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED AND THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

I currently have 343 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs (an additional 200 points is also available for borrowing, possible more if reservation is after 12/1/22), which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $17.50 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund. It is advised that given the current pandemic climate, that you obtain travel insurance to cover you in case of changes to your travel.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $16.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

I will furnish you the confirmation number and the image of DVC’s confirmation page upon making the reservation. Payment must be made within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

Payment via PayPal is preferred for your protection as well as mine.

Last edited:
Hi! looking for a studio at literally ANY Disney World DVC resort (EXCEPT Saratoga springs) that has availability and would add up to no more than 65 points for the whole trip. So I'll pretty much take anything. But if you need specific places to look, use AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, and Old Key West first (but like I said, I'll take whatever fits within 65 points).

I am also open to splitting the stay and spending a day or a few days at one hotel and switching to another if need-be.

Dates June 23-27 (but this CAN be extended to the 28th, five nights, if there's availability/it fits within the 65 point limit).

Two adults.

Sorry if that was confusing. Basically just trying to say I'd like to stay with 65 points total but am flexible with moving around hotels if that's what it takes to get at least a 4 night disney trip.

I am also willing to pay up front for the discounted points. If I can get the discounted points, I will bump up my point limit to 70 total for 4 or 5 nights instead of 65.

Thank you so much!

I currently have 373 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs (an additional 200 points is also available for borrowing, possible more if reservation is after 12/1/22), which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $17.50 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund. It is advised that given the current pandemic climate, that you obtain travel insurance to cover you in case of changes to your travel.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $16.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

I will furnish you the confirmation number and the image of DVC’s confirmation page upon making the reservation. Payment must be made within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

Payment via PayPal is preferred for your protection as well as mine.
I’m looking for a 2br villa and 1 studio for Oct3rd-Oct 9 2022

Update, I booked a 230 point reservation, so that leaves me 143 points in this use year, plus I can borrow up to 200 if necessary.

Hi! looking for a studio at literally ANY Disney World DVC resort (EXCEPT Saratoga springs) that has availability and would add up to no more than 65 points for the whole trip. So I'll pretty much take anything. But if you need specific places to look, use AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, and Old Key West first (but like I said, I'll take whatever fits within 65 points).

I am also open to splitting the stay and spending a day or a few days at one hotel and switching to another if need-be.

Dates June 23-27 (but this CAN be extended to the 28th, five nights, if there's availability/it fits within the 65 point limit).

Two adults.

Sorry if that was confusing. Basically just trying to say I'd like to stay with 65 points total but am flexible with moving around hotels if that's what it takes to get at least a 4 night disney trip.

I am also willing to pay up front for the discounted points. If I can get the discounted points, I will bump up my point limit to 70 total for 4 or 5 nights instead of 65.

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately ONLY Saratoga has all the nights available.

Michael

Anything available June 25 - July 5 that sleeps 5?

Only Saratoga and to fit 5 requires a 2-bedroom which is 373 points. Other resorts have 1-bedrooms that fit 5, but are not fully available.

Michael

I’m looking for a 2br villa and 1 studio for Oct3rd-Oct 9 2022

There are several resorts that can accommodate you, but I do not have enough points to cover the entire reservation. You're looking at anywhere from approximately 320-420 points depending on the resort.

Michael

Hi,

Looking for Boulder Creek May 25th--May28th or May 29th. 1 bedroom. Should be 100-136 points depending on check-out date.

Any chance there is a 2 bd available at Aulani 4/2-4/6? Even one night in that time frame would be great. Thx

Hello, any chance you can get 1 night (July 23) deluxe room value view at AK? 😁

Hi! I am looking for a 2 bdrm at AK Kindani Village..
Standard view or
1 bdrm Savannah
November 5-12, 2022

Thank you!

Hello, I'm hoping to book a one bedroom at either Bay Lake towers or Animal Kingdom - Kidani for 7/28 - 8/2. Thanks for considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter