• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 36 SSR Points for $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 200 for August 2023 use year.

If interested, I need the following information
- Dates of travel
- Number of people in party (and age of children)
- Resort preference (if possible, include primary and secondary choices)
- Room size / view preference (please provide if you will accept different rooms / views)

These are Saratoga Springs Resort points, so I can book up to 11 months out for SSR, and 7 months out for any other DVC resorts. These points are Aug 2023 points that I can borrow from for current reservations as well. Should you need more points for a reservation Aug 1, 2023 or later, I do have 2024 points that I would consider borrowing from.

Once we have an agreement, I can accept PayPal, Zelle, Apple Pay, Venmo and Cash App for payment. I have rented several times before, and have always had a positive experience.
Hi!

3/10-3/13
2 adults, 2 children (6 and 1 years old)
Bay Lake Tower / Wilderness Lodge
Studio

Hello. I would like to check on availability for BWV studio (standard) arriving May 28, 2023 for 7 nights. Thank you!

Hello. I would like to check on availability for BWV studio (standard) arriving May 28, 2023 for 7 nights. Thank you!
Looks like the night of May 28 is waitlist only, but the rest of nights following are open

Hi,
- Dates of travel - one night - January 5, 2023 (check out January 6, 2023)
- Number of people in party (and age of children) - 4 adults
- Resort preference (if possible, include primary and secondary choices) Grand Californian at Disneyland
- Room size / view preference (please provide if you will accept different rooms / views) - Studio
Thanks

Hi,
- Dates of travel - one night - January 5, 2023 (check out January 6, 2023)
- Number of people in party (and age of children) - 4 adults
- Resort preference (if possible, include primary and secondary choices) Grand Californian at Disneyland
- Room size / view preference (please provide if you will accept different rooms / views) - Studio
Thanks
Waitlist only

Looks like the night of May 28 is waitlist only, but the rest of nights following are open
Sorry I can't figure out how to DM on here. I think I would like to do the 29th for 6 nights in the preferred view. I am a DVC member (just ran out of points), so if it's easier to simply transfer the points to me, we can do that also. Thanks!

Hi
March 13-15
2 adults
Studio either Saratoga Springs or Old Key West
Thank you for checking

Sorry I can't figure out how to DM on here. I think I would like to do the 29th for 6 nights in the preferred view. I am a DVC member (just ran out of points), so if it's easier to simply transfer the points to me, we can do that also. Thanks!
It appears that the full week at BWV (pool/boardwalk view) is now available for an arrival on 5/28 for seven nights. If you have points, I would gladly take that. Thank you!

I am looking for a last minute studio November 11-16. Possibly even starting on the 12 or ending the 15. 2 adults and 2 children. Thanks for looking!

We are a family of 5 adults plus an infant. We are looking to got to Walt Disney World March 17-24, 2022. Preferably a studio at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Boulder Ridge. Is there any availability?? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter