Points for Rent: 38 pts @ $12.50 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickpiteo

DIS Veteran
I now have 38 points left for rent. These are banked points and reservations need to be 60 days out. I am asking $12.50 a point. I have rented points the past 6 years with 100% satisfaction rating, and can provide references. Points cannot be transferred. For quick response please follow the instructions below: - Email patrickpiteo@hotmail.com, Private Message, or Post here with the following information: 1. Check-in date 2. Check-out date 3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) 4. Three top choices of locations after I check availability, I will send you an email, PM,or post with the details availability, and total points. - Send me a private email with the following information: 1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children 2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information 3. Special Requests near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc… Requests might not be honored but it's important it be on the reservation. 3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), and then I need the flight information 4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan? A DVC Disney confirmation will be mailed / emailed to me which I will forward to you. I will be in constant touch with you during the process. Payment through certified check is due upon the confirmation, and reciept of the requested reservation DVC. Thanks, Pat :wave2:

Hi!

Check in 9/18/13
Check out 9/21/13

2 adults

BCV (studio)
BWV (studio)
SSR (stufio)
VWL (studio)

Thanks!

Hi there! We currently own DVC, but I ran out of points. :(

Looking for check-in: 8/18/13 and check-out: 8/22/13
Studio
Kidani
Bay Lake
Contemporary

Thanks!

Hi-

Can you check Beach Club studio 9/15-9/22 2013?

Or any studio 10/17-10/22 2013?

Thank you in advance!!!!!

HI,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STUDIO AT EITHER : BLT/ BC/ BW FOR OUR VACATION 11/25/13 TO 12/1/13 . DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING AVAILABLE?

THANK YOU
LISA
pluto:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter