Points for Rent - 400 AULANI $20 per point. Aug 21 - July 22 Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you already sold your points? No worries at all from me, I'm just trying to get something booked. Thanks!

I still have all points available. Let me know dates, resort preference, and room typce and I can check

Curt

Hello! I'm looking for available options for Aulani, we don't really care what room type. Dates are July 14-July 17 2021. Thank you!
Hello - unfortunately our points are not able to be used for reservations until August 1 2021 or after.

Is there a standard room available at Aulani on June 3rd 2022 for one night for 4 adults?

Is there a standard room available at Aulani on June 3rd 2022 for one night for 4 adults?
Hello - unfortunately June dates for 2022 are not yet able to be secured, only dates 11 months out are currently available at my home resort, which is Aulani. Once we get to July 4, I would be able to reserve June 4 and likely it will be available. If you'd like, I can get back in touch the first couple of days of July to see if you're still interested?

Yes that sounds good. Just let me know. We are considering flying in on June 3rd for our Hawaiian cruise that departs on June 4th. Is the hotel room 17 points for the night? Would there be any other costs/fees involved? Thanks in advance for all of the information.

QUOTE="jcwalt, post: 63104031, member: 117832"]
Hello - unfortunately June dates for 2022 are not yet able to be secured, only dates 11 months out are currently available at my home resort, which is Aulani. Once we get to July 4, I would be able to reserve June 4 and likely it will be available. If you'd like, I can get back in touch the first couple of days of July to see if you're still interested?
[/QUOTE]

Hello,
Any availability for two adults, January 22 - 29, 2022? Preferably Grand Floridian, or Polynesian (studio, preferred view)

Hello, do you have aulani for nov 27-30, studio ocean view available? We are 2 adults and 1 child.
Thank you!

Hello,
Any availability for two adults, January 22 - 29, 2022? Preferably Grand Floridian, or Polynesian (studio, preferred view)
Hi - there is a Polyenesian Standard view studio available Jan 25-29 for 5 nights for a total of 88 points. Only 2 nights available at Grand Floridian foe these dates. Let me know if you are interested.
- Curt

Last edited:
Would you take $17 a point? I need to rent 357 points for a week in a standard-view two-bedroom at Aulani in late May.
Would you take $17 a point? I need to rent 357 points for a week in a standard-view two-bedroom at Aulani in late May.
Hello - currently the 2 bedroom standard view is available for the week of May 15, May 22 & May 29 for 51 Points/night. Price is firm at $20/point and I can book in the 11 month booking window since my home resort is Aulani. Inventory is moving extremely fast. Let me know you’re interested.
- Curt

Looking for March 2022, 6 nights, 3/12-3/18, 2 bedroom villa, Aulani
Hello - March 12-18 is currently available in 2 Bedroom. Here’s what’s available:

2 bedroom standard View 360 points @ $20/point = $7200 (+ 3% PayPal fees unless you choose friends and family)

2 bedroom Garden/Island View 372 points @ $20/point = $7440 (+ 3% PayPal fees unless you choose friends and family)

Let me knowi if you’re interested in proceeding. If interested, I can send you a contract along with recreation confirmation. Full Payment is due within 3 days of confirmed reservation.

Curt

Hi!

Dec 14- 19, 2021 - 5 nights. Deluxe studio ocean view?
Hello - there is a 1 bedroom Ocean View available for all nights for 262 points ($5240 +PayPal fees). The studios currently available are…

Poolside garden view but is only available for 4 nights, Dec 14-18 for 98 points ( $1960 + PayPal fees)

Ocen View studio is available Dec 14-17 (3 nights) for 75 points ( $1500 + PayPal fees)

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

-Curt

Are points still available, looking for beginning of June 22.
Hello - points are still available. I can book up to 11 months out (+7 days), so the window just opened up to book early June… As of right now I can book through June 11, 2022. Let me know what you are looking for as nearly all room types are available.
- Curt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter