• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 400 points @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good evening! We are looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom, Savanna view, checking in Dec 8 for 7 nights. Would you happen to have this available? Thank you in advance! Also sent an email.

Hello! We are looking for a savanna view studio, checking in Dec 7th or 8th for 7 or 8 nights. Do you show this available? Thank you in advance!

Looking for 164 points for use at AKL Jambo for Oct 27 through 31 (5 nights) two Savana rooms. They were still available this morning.

Looking for the following:

Studio at BLT 10/21-10/28
Studio at Poly 01/20-01/27

Thanks so much!

I am looking for two rooms at Jambo House for December 9-15 for one room and December 9-16 for the other.

We have 400 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2018.

Terms: $15/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

If you are interested please email us at rice00001@verizon.net.
Hello. I am looking for a lake view studio at the Polynesian for August 25-29. I believe it is 104 points. Do you still have points and if so, is there
availability? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter