Points for Rent: 460 SSR points at $18pp

RachStu

Mouseketeer
I have 460 SSR points available to rent which can be used for stays at any point during the next 11 months. I only take bookings for 150pts or more. These points can be used anywhere including Riviera. Please DM me if you’d like me to check specific dates for you.

Hi are you only renting or will you told a transfer? Looking for 300 points for a transfer depending on use year, thanks!

Hi Lauren,

I’ve never done a transfer before so would have to look into how that works. 230 are in the Dec 2023 UY and 230 are in the Dec 2024 use year. I also have quite a few other points at various resorts in the Dec 2024 use year however, albeit not at $18p/p. The others are are $20p/p.

Many thanks,

Rachel

Hi Lauren,

I’ve never done a transfer before so would have to look into how that works. 230 are in the Dec 2023 UY and 230 are in the Dec 2024 use year. I also have quite a few other points at various resorts in the Dec 2024 use year however, albeit not at $18p/p. The others are are $20p/p.

Many thanks,

Rachel
Ok thanks, I'm looking to use points for Feb 2025 and since I need so many I'm trying to stay around the 18per point but thank you!!

Hello :)
I'm looking for a 2 bed Standard from the 20th October for 11/12 nights please?
I'm also keen to book a studio for 8 nights from the 20th but I think they are looking busy for this time?
Thank you :)

Hello :)
I'm looking for a 2 bed Standard from the 20th October for 11/12 nights please?
I'm also keen to book a studio for 8 nights from the 20th but I think they are looking busy for this time?
Thank you :)
Hello Again, are these points still available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter