points for rent 480 @ $10 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to go in January. 2 rooms for one night (value rooms), the 8th to the 9th. Let me know if that is at all possible. Thanks. Preferably the AKV.

"Hello, I am looking for May 12-14 in a AKL studio, Savannah view (55pts) and May 15-18 in a BLT studio, standard view (68pts). Can you please let me know if that is available?
Thank you,
Kevin Day"

Hi I just check on the availability you asked for. They have savanah view available for check in 5/12 check out 5/15 . The did not have standard view at BLT, but they did have Lake view for 8 points more (76 ppoints) from check in on 5/15 check out 5/19. Let me know as soon as you can because thay do book up quickly. Please email me at rondesj@comcast.net. It is much easier for me than this site, because I can receive messages on my phone. Thank you
Ron

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa, or treehouse villa, at SSR for four nights, 11/15/10 to 11/19/10. Please let me know if there's availability and number of points.

Not sure if this is a duplicate, as I couldn't find my original reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter