Points For Rent - 503 SSR points at $18-$19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it's just me this trip so whatever is cheapest at any resort works- no special request as to location or view. One adult, check in Nov 5, 2022, check out Nov 9, 2022. I don’t know if you’d be willing to negotiate, but I’d like to keep the cost under $800. You can message me here with location and cost; I've been on the boards for decades and have rented points before. Thank you!

Hello my date range is between November 26 and December 16. And I would like a two bedroom for 3 to 4 nights. I know there’s limited availability were wondering if anything has popped up

Hi, it's just me this trip so whatever is cheapest at any resort works- no special request as to location or view. One adult, check in Nov 5, 2022, check out Nov 9, 2022. I don’t know if you’d be willing to negotiate, but I’d like to keep the cost under $800. You can message me here with location and cost; I've been on the boards for decades and have rented points before. Thank you!
Your best option is Animal Kingdom studio value which is 39 points. Unfortunately this is waitlist only.. The entire DVC portfolio is fully booked for these dates.

Hello my date range is between November 26 and December 16. And I would like a two bedroom for 3 to 4 nights. I know there’s limited availability were wondering if anything has popped up
HI - just a scattering of one nights: OKW Nov30 & Dec 5, AKV Nov 27, Copper Creek Cabin Dec 15,

Looking for possible Aulani - from March 24 to March 31 2023 (or maybe April 1), 1 bedroom villa ocean view - any availability?

Hi - I have 503 points to rent in SSR. Experienced Renter! I accept venmo / zelle / ach / credit card (+3%).

Please submit dates and units size along with your preferred resort. Remember booking window in SSR is 11 months out, 7 months for other resorts. Transfer may be possible for 120 points with Sept 2022 use year and 123 points with December 2022 use year.

Pricing for a reservation:
First 100 points = $19 per point
>100 points = $18 per point

Thanks,
Scott
Arrive January 21, 2023
Depart January 25, 2023
Studio (only me traveling)
Any resort

Thank you!

Arrive January 21, 2023
Depart January 25, 2023
Studio (only me traveling)
Any resort

Thank you!
Busy weekend unfortunately.. one night at OKW on the 22nd, one night at VGF on the 21st, one night at SSR on the 23rd and switching again at SSR for the 24th.

Looking for possible Aulani - from March 24 to March 31 2023 (or maybe April 1), 1 bedroom villa ocean view - any availability?
A 1 Bdr oceanview is available for 406 points. Unfortunately with my latest sale I have 203 SSR points remaining and 95 VGF points so I could only book you partially and you still need someone else to book the remaining nights. PM me if you want me to book four nights.

Busy weekend unfortunately.. one night at OKW on the 22nd, one night at VGF on the 21st, one night at SSR on the 23rd and switching again at SSR for the 24th.
Thanks for getting back to me. Thanks for checking. I do not want to do one-off days, but thanks for letting me know what they are. Maybe another time!

Would you consider a point transfer with what is left? Not sure if you could with the use years...

12/08/2022 to 12/11/2022 - looking for a studio - just 2 adults
Would prefer standard view at either Poly, BC, BLT or AK - in that order, but not sure what is available.
Thanks.

Hi! Do you have enough pts remaining for:

Aulani
April 10-13, 2023
2 studios or 1BR
5 guests - 3 adults, 2 children

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter