• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent - 516 pts. at $13/pt. (316 AKV, 200 SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a 2br at either GF or BLT 2/4-2/8. any availability?
TIA!

Yes that is available - BLT 2bdrm lock off lake view for 202 points, BLT 2 bdrm theme park view for 244 points in 2 BDRM, and GF 2BDRM standard view for 234 points. Please let me know if you are interested in booking!

Yes that is available - BLT 2bdrm lock off lake view for 202 points, BLT 2 bdrm theme park view for 244 points in 2 BDRM, and GF 2BDRM standard view for 234 points. Please let me know if you are interested in booking!
great! thanks. im trying to get all the parties on board to pull the trigger! Ill get back to you asap.

Looking for 5 nights in May with a Sunday check in. Early May. Studio at OKW or SSR for 2 adults. Thank you!!

Hello! I can't pm because I have fewer than 10 posts. I'm looking for 5/13/17-5/20/17 at AK for 2 people in a savannah view room (Jambo or Kidani doesn't matter to me).

516 Points for Rent (316 AKV, 200 SSR) at $13/point. I have rented many times on this board. To check availability please pm me the following:

dates
resort
# guests (with children ages)
type of room

Payment is via paypal to be paid immediately upon confirmation of reservation. Renter responsible for any fees incurred by paypal!

Hope to help make your trip magical!

We are looking for (2) one bedroom villas with savanna view on Sunday October 9, 2016 thru Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at AKV. Can you help?

Thanks, Cindy

We are looking for (2) one bedroom villas with savanna view on Sunday October 9, 2016 thru Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at AKV. Can you help?

Thanks, Cindy

I'm sorry there is no availability - that is during food and wine festival so they are pretty booked.

Looking for 5 nights in May with a Sunday check in. Early May. Studio at OKW or SSR for 2 adults. Thank you!!
checking in on May 7 for five nights at SSR is 65 vacation points.
I cannot book at OKW yet since it is not my home resort - has to be 7 months out.

Looking for 4 nights in November - studio or 1 bedroom - party of 3 (2 adults + 1 5 yr old). Preferably Polynesian, Bay Lake or AKV if possible. Thanks.

Looking for 4 nights in November - studio or 1 bedroom - party of 3 (2 adults + 1 5 yr old). Preferably Polynesian, Bay Lake or AKV if possible. Thanks.

1bdrm BLT only 3 nights Nov 26 27 and 28 104 points or AKV 1bdrm standard view Nov 26 27 28 29 for 103 points...very limited for that month

Hi I'm a fellow DVC AKL member, looking to purchase 45 points via a transfer. Let me know if you still have any available. Thanks!

Lookingfor Animal Kingdom Lodge the weekend of Dec. 10th through Dec. 12th. If AK not available would be open and flexible to other resorts. Four adults and one toddler age 2. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter