• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 600 plus BWV Oct 2018 use year $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will need more details to make a reservation once the 11 month window opens at the Boardwalk (my home resort). Please let me know your email address and I will contact you to get all the necessary information (names, ages, addresses and phone numbers of the people in the room) for the reservation.

I can not book outside the Boardwalk until the 7 month window opens.

Please contact me at asadams11@gmail.com

Hi - Could you please check availability for 2 deluxe studios for 10/28/18-11/2/18? Also could you check for a deluxe studio for 10/23-10/27/18? Thank you!

I’m looking for oct 16-23rd or
Oct 23-30 or
Oct 30 - nov 6th
AkL studio my dates are flexible. I don’t have plane tickets yet.

Hi - Could you please check availability for 2 deluxe studios for 10/28/18-11/2/18? Also could you check for a deluxe studio for 10/23-10/27/18? Thank you!
There are no studios available. There is a 1 Bedroom available.

Hello, I am brand new to renting points (was an OKW owner years ago). I am looking for the least expensive option for one person October 13 through 21. It's my first solo, celebrate a significant birthday trip. Thanks.

Hello, I am brand new to renting points (was an OKW owner years ago). I am looking for the least expensive option for one person October 13 through 21. It's my first solo, celebrate a significant birthday trip. Thanks.
The cheapest option for the eight nights is a 1 Bedroom Garden or Pool View for 247 points. Sorry no studios available.

Let me know if this works.

That is at the Boardwalk.

The cheapest option for the eight nights is a 1 Bedroom Garden or Pool View for 247 points. Sorry no studios available.

Let me know if this works.

That is at the Boardwalk.
Thank you for checking. Way over my budget!

There are no studios available. There is a 1 Bedroom available.

Thanks - I'll check with family to see if they're willing to pay extra for 1 bedroom (I would but need to confirm with them and then get back to you to see if still available).

Not sure if you have available but we are looking for 2 bedroom at Boardwalk for the first week of December and are flexible. Looking for a week stay. Possibly 12-2-18 to 12-9-18. Thank you for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter