• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent @ $7/pt - ALL PTS RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXTIGGR

Wake me when the coffee's done ...
Great opportunity for a cheap, quick getaway this month.
Up to 180 pts available to rent out at $7/pt.
These must be used by Feb 29th 2016.
If interested, please let me know:
- Preferred location
- Room type
- Dates: check-in and check-out
- Alternate dates, location, room size for best possibility of securring a ressie.

Thanks
:yay::jester::yay:TXTIGGR

Studio SSR Feb. 24 and 25.
Experienced renter, will pay right away.

Last edited:
Anything at GF or Poly for this Thursday and Friday 18 and 19?
2 adults - Studio.

YES! Do you show availability for arrive 2/20 check out 2/25 at any resort? Preference would be Epcot area but interested in anything available. For 2 adults 1 12 yr old, so studio works. I would need to cancel another reservation we have by tomorrow 2/17 so please let me know! Thanks :)

Looking for 1br for 2/25-2/28. Preferences, from high to low, are BWV, BCV, BLT, WLV, VGF, AKL, OKW, SSR. View not important, so go with cheapest available first for each resort. Thanks!

Is there any day available this week or next for AK with Savannah view for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you.

Is there any day available this week or next for AK with Savannah view for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you.

Great opportunity for a cheap, quick getaway this month.
Up to 180 pts available to rent out at $7/pt.
These must be used by Feb 29th 2016.
If interested, please let me know:
- Preferred location
- Room type
- Dates: check-in and check-out
- Alternate dates, location, room size for best possibility of securring a ressie.

Thanks
:yay::jester::yay:TXTIGGR
Looking for April 13 and 14, 2015, studio, bwv, beach club, vwl.

Hello, I am coming for 2/25-2/27. I don't care which resort, I think there may be limited availability. Looking to spend $100-$120 per night. Would like the 25th especially as we have time to enjoy the resort that day. My phone number is 603-205-2843

Thanks,
Michelle

Do you have any availability for February 24, 25, 26 and 27, 2016? Have rented before and can pay you ASAP. Am interested in a 1 bedroom at OKW or SSR.Would also take a deluxe studio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter